━ PROLOGUE

prologue !
the hard part always seems
to last forever , sometimes i
forget that we aren't together .

storm renee and corbyn besson , they
would probably be considered or called the "perfect couple" , they were exactly what you would want to be with your partner. always together , corbyn surprising storm with gifts and flowers , dates every week , everything you would think of to describe love.

━━ but nothing lasts forever, right?

corbyn and his online friends decided to all move to los angeles , california and start a band. this meant corbyn had to end his relationship with the girl he loved ,
he thought "my career is more important than a teenage relationship." but didn't he promise her that she was forever his love and that nothing would interfere?

━━ words mean nothing, and promises are never kept !

he broke her heart , but of course he didn't know at the time that he did that to her , or that it would hurt her that bad. but now he regrets his decision.

━━ i know i hurt you , i didn't mean it!

he tried so hard to forget about the girl, but it was impossible , he couldn't , she was always on his mind. he tried every day to reach her, calls , texts , dms. even reaching out to her bestfriends , juniper and octavia , trying to get them to talk to storm for him , but storm didn't want to talk to , or have anything to do with corbyn besson.

━━ i hope one day i'll get the pride to call you !

she had enough , tired of the boy constantly texting her , a full year and a half after he broke up with her , she finally fell out of love with the boy , she called to tell him just that.

━━ to tell you that i'm finally over you !

but what happens when he tries to get her back?

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

a/n : comment what
you think so far?!

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙