§ 23 §

August POV:

I'M STILL PISSED! I really am. I have an Interview wit Wendy Williams so I already know what ha nosy, messy ass gon' ask me. While I was sittin' in tha livin' room smokin' a blunt and eatin' Lays chips, my doorbell goes off. So I check ta see who it is and it's Chris

Me: "Wassup"

Chris: "Wassup. You talk to MeMe since yestaday?"

Me: "Hell nah! I'm pissed at ha frfr"

Chris: "Bruh. She ain't do nothing. She told me what happened. It was all Trey. She didn't even see it comin'. She walked away, but he grabbed her and kissed her. She pushed him away and then punched him in tha face. She said tha only reason she didn't tell you bout it that day was cuz she was still trynna wrap her mind around what happened. That's what she was trynna tell you yestaday. Bruh. She ain't kiss him. She's pissed about it frfr"

Me: "Damn! Na I feel like shit cuz I went off on ha and I didn't believe ha"

Chris: "You needa talk to her. ASAP. Cuz she's not tha one you should be pissed at. Trey is"

Afta dat he walked out. I took my phone outta my pocket and called Mariah's phone.

*Call Starts*

Mariah Voicemail: "Hi. Dis is MeMe. Sorry I can't get ta tha phone right na. Leave yo name, numba, and a brief message and I'll get back ta ya as soon as possible"

Me: "Babe when you get dis call back. Love you"

*Call Ends*

I hang up and put my phone on tha couch beside me. Lemme go get ready fa dis interview

Mariah POV:

I really don't want ta do dis interview. Especially wit Wendy's nosy, messy ass. Afta I get done gettin' ready, I turn my phone back on and I have a voicemail. When I check it, August tellin' me ta call him back. How bout no. I lock my phone and put it in my purse. He wants me ta call his ass back afta totally explodin' on me?! Hell nah! I ain't callin' his ass back. He didn't believe me. But it's whateva...

Producer: "Two minutes, Mariah"

I nod and leave tha dressin' room and I can hear Wendy's loud ass

Wendy: "Today we have two a special guests on tha show. But the first one coming out is the beatiful and talented Mariah Jones!"

I walk out smilin' and wavin' at er'body as ha music plays. I walk ova ta Wendy and give ha a hug. Then I sit on the couch..

Wendy: "How you doin'"

Me: "How you doin'"

We both laugh

Wendy: "Wow! Mariah! Girl you are beautiful! Isn't she beautiful everyone?"

Er'body cheers and claps and I smile and say thank you and give ha a compliment. Er'thang goin' smoothly. Fa na...

Wendy: "How are you?"

Me: "I'm great! Juss enjoyin' life as I know it"

Wendy: "I hear you just got back from touring"

Me: "Yes I did"

Wendy: "Can you tell us about the experience?"

Me: "It was so much fun. Seein' all my fans and supporters. It was dope. Plus all tha food I could eat"

Tha crowd laughs

Wendy: "Who were some of the people you went on tour with?"

Me: "Tyga, Sebastian Mikael, 2 Chainz, YG, Kirko Bangz, Chris Brown, August Alsina..."