chapter 1

it was Marys 10th birthday her mum took her t the shops to get her a birthday present 

mothers pov:

"found anything you like sweetie?" I asked while giving Mary a small smile. "not yet" Mary answered back in a cheery tone. I nodded my head

time skip

"honey, this is the tenth shop we have been in" I said while grabbing her hand to stop her form walking away. "sorry, mum I'm just trying to find the perfect doll" Mary whispered "the perfect doll?" I said "yeah" Mary said as she started dragging me along to the dolls. 

time skip

"Mary, you have been looking at the same two dolls for a while now" I said while shaking my head.. "this one!" Mary half yelled. Mary then showed me the doll that she wanted. it had (h/c) with (e/c). she was wearing light blue top with long black pants and white shoes. her hair was tied into pony tail. "are you sure?" I said making sure she wants that doll. "yup!" Mary yelled. "ok" i said while taking the doll out of her hands and paying for it.

time skip

"ok, honey its time to go to bed" I said while turning off the tv. "fine" Mary said while picking up her new doll and walked to her room. "goodnight" I said as I watched her disappeared into her room. 

Mary pov:

I look at the doll in my hand such a pretty doll I placed the doll on top of my pillow and pulled back my blankets. I guess should name you" I whispered.