please read!

hi loves! just a bit of a disclaimer below.

i know quite a few wanted a sequel to this story, but i feel like the sequel won't be as interesting. this story was suppose to be a trilogy, but i think i lost interest in this story.

i'm really sorry for those who were excited for the sequel. maybe in the future i'll make one, but probably not. this story will probably go under editing fairly soon, as the writing is kinda crappy and lots of mistakes.

but!

if you did want to know what was going to happen in the two sequels, keep reading!!

💜

SECURED (the second book)

basically what was suppose to happen in this book was they were set to go on tour. a lot of new characters were added to this book if you didn't see the very intro of it.

mid way through the story, sophia rose was suppose to make an appearance again. she was there to stir up more drama between the two and create conflicts.

to add on, near the end of the story someone was set to die, which caused a break to happen to the tour. this let sophia built a master plan to take johnny away from kenzie. once again.

in the end of this book there was going to be a party. it was a party to celebrate the end of tour. like any cliché book, johnny was set to get drunk and sophia was to take advantage of him.

kenzie then caught johnny in the act, and broke it off with her the next day. that's where the prologue came in (if you saw the sequel) and stuff.

but there is still more!

a few days before that, johnny and kenzie had finally had sex, which was unprotected (big yiKes😳) causing kenzie to become. you know. pregnant.

the very end of this book is where kenzie has her baby. you may assume that the third book is based on johnny finding out about the child, but it's a bit after.

after kenzie gave birth, she gave the baby up for adoption, but put a necklace around her so one day, they could finally be reconnected (heheheh)

then you can guess what happens. johnny adopts the baby. yippe. then came the third book, which i didn't plan out sO um yes.

discontinued (third book)

so um, never planned this book out. butttt basically the book was where kenzie and johnny reconnect, where kenzie discovers the child with johnny.

she realized it was her's and johnny's baby, but doesn't tell him, till later. then idk if it was going to be a sad ending or happy ending and WHOOPS

...

anywAYS! i'm really sorry for those who wanted a sequel for this book. if y'all still want to read my books (dunno who would i mean) i have a few books published, you can go read.

stay tuned for more bonus chapters on this book, updates, and editing to this book

love you all!
xox, faith <3