The Beginningng

((Warning this page contains Boy x Boy content, Hard yaoi/smut))
Enjoy,...

For a split second it felt so real,...

"Aah!" Kirishima screamed in Agony. Bakugo that hurts.. "Slurrp,..sorry about that" Bakugo says with a little smirk on his face while he's wiping the spit off his lips from bitting kirishima's neck. "Dose it feel good?" Asks Bakugo, impatiently he begins to bite my neck again but this time harder I felt like I couldn't even get the words out "I-It feelsh~mmm so mn g-goodaahh!!,..I moan, Bakugo looks at me his eyes have a sorta light glow to them like he's really pleased with how I'm behaving "goood boooy" Bakugo purrs in my ear I could hear the sound of his mouth suctioning onto the side of my neck making loud slurps and him breathing hard onto the side of my face,..I let out a loud and exhausted sounding moan right next to Bakugos ear I could feel his shoulders tense when I moaned I could tell he loved it,..Main while my body felt so hot and it throbbed all over as Bakugo grinned his muscly body up against mine I could feel my dick throbbing by the second it was getting harder It was grinning up against the side of bakus thigh I could feel myself breathing heavily ((almost)) like a girl..,,we were both sweating and breathing like dogs it was so hot my body seemed to really satisfying by the sent of Bakugos sweat because every time I got a "wiff" my body would shudder and feel like I'm getting claustrophobic I just couldn't help myself ,..It smelt so good and sweet as it drips on me I lick it off from crease of my mouth he stopped sucking in my neck and looked at me aimlessly..,I could feel myself getting lost in his eyes he looks at me and grins "What are you looking at?" He says "O-oh uh noth— "mmph!" I couldn't even get the rest of my worlds out fast enough he had forced his tough in my mouth,it felt a little  crammed in my mouth, but I enjoyed the melting sensation of his spit mixing with mine it tasted sweet and almost like a candy taste,,but I couldn't think about tastes for much longer all I could think about was how his mouth is so hot and how his tough fit perfectly half way down my throat it feel so good like it was going to melt in my mouth I thought to myself. "Mmm~B-Baku nnhha.."I said as spit was dripping off the side of my chin I cant control myself with out hesitation grab his back and pull him closer and then I—BEEEP !BEEEP! Aaargh I say lifting my head up off my pillow with my eyes barley open ((squinting)) I looked at the time it was 5:00am sharp "Yawnn" I guess it's time to get up today was the day that I would have sex with Bakugo,...

To be continued...