Murine Haunting

Hey, everyone, it's me, Josie. And I'm here with a cartoon crossover Halloween fanfiction inspired by those Halloween episodes/specials/shorts about ghosts like "Lonesome Ghosts" (Disney), "Scaredy Pants" (SpongeBob Squarepants), "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" (SpongeBob Squarepants), "Raising Your Spirits" (The New Looney Tunes), "The Scariest Story Ever: A Mickey Mouse Halloween Spooktacular!" (Disney), "Donald's Halloween Scare" (Disney), "Haunted Hijinx (a Bendy cartoon), "The Scary Figure Dance" (Teen Titans Go!), "How to Haunt a House" (Disney), etc.

The story will be starring Werner Werman as a ghost (Halloween mode) and his Rat Wraiths. These five ghost rats will be the antagonists of this story. Also, I'd like to thank my pals from DeviantART for the trick-or-treaters. I am also doing something for the story on my own though.

I do not own Cuphead or any other media, but I do own Werner's ghost form (Halloween mode BTW), Saki and Cammy Lin (both Mixels OCs) while my friend, IzaStarArtist17 owns Marla (her Mario OC).

--------------------

Summary: The ghost of Werner Werman and four bored ghosts in a haunted house who've scared everyone away invited fifty unexpected trick-or-treaters in hopes to have a little Halloween fun scaring them off.

--------------------

PogorikiFan10/Princess-Josie-Riki Productions Present

Werner Werman in...

Murine Haunting

--------------------

One Halloween night, in an old abandoned house, the autumn wind was blowing terribly, with the windows slamming open and closed, until it stopped. The clock chimed for a bit. Just then, something was yawning as it began appearing, stretching its arms and looking bored. It was the ghost of a cartoon rat with a long snout, eyeless sockets, a beard, broken handcuffs and 1930's prisoner attire.

"Man, is zis boring or vat?" said the ghost.

"I know, right?" a voice agreed.

Two more ghosts, who looked exactly like the first one, were playing cards as they frowned.

"Ve don't have any fun anymore." said the second ghost.

"Nein, zere's probably neinbody around here to scare." the third ghost added.

Another ghost was fishing in a fishing bowl. He was another ghost who looked a lot like the other three.

"So vat? Ve scared zem all avay. I guess ve're too good." the fourth ghost said while laughing.

The first ghost shook his head and pulled out a newspaper as he was going to read until...

"Oh, Rat Wraiths!" yelled a voice.

"Verner Verman!" the four ghosts, known as Rat Wraiths, cried in unison as they saluted.

Then, light blue smoke comes into the scene and a ghostly white figure appears as it laughs eerily. It was the ghost of a cartoon rat, just like the Rat Wraiths, except much different with white gloves, ghostly robe and Pickelhaube helmet, glowing light blue eyes, a ghostly light blue tail, a bright white glow around him and a ghostly cigar in his mouth; he's the ghost of Werner Werman.

"Vat is it, sir?" the four asked in unison.

"It is time, mein friends." Werner says as he starts explaining. "Tonight is Halloveen."