The Danger of Vessels

Aboard the Sun's Champion

Akatosh was at the prow, leaning into the wind while holding onto a taut rope. He felt the wind blow past him in a soft breeze. Shortly after they left port, he leaned over the railing and tossed out his breakfast.

"Seasick?" the old man had come up on deck "Huh?"
"Don't worry, you'll be fine." He said. "Happens to all new seamen. It's why they're not so many of us. They don't have the stomach for it."
"You still haven't told me your name."
"My name is Arratay. Don't worry, you'll get over it soon enough. Until then, stay in the cabin. We'll make it to landfall within the week."
Akatosh nodded, and headed inside. He didn't like the fact that the ship was like this. It reminded him of a trip from Riften to Solitude, by carriage.
By the time the ship came to port, Akatosh had become a good seaman. He managed to keep the ship steady in raging waters, without spilling his stomach out over the railing. When they docked, Arratay stopped him before he stepped ashore.
"This country is different than Skyrim, boy. Keep your wits about you. There are many wizards that would do anything for no reason." he said, and the ship started to sail away.
"And if you're in need of help, look for the fairies!" and with that, the wind picked up, and carried the small ship out to sea.

3 months later
Fairy Tail Guild Hall

In the morning after a civil war within the guild all was well. At least,  it was until a citizen ran into the hall and started screaming.
"There's bandits outside the city! They kill anyone sent after them! They even have a wizard that uses a strange magic!"
The last sentence caught the ear of a cloaked figure close to the door.  He tapped the man who brought the news on the shoulder.
"how many are there?" he asked.
"10 to 15." came the reply. "no one can go against these people!"
"You've said this already. Rest, and by the time you've recovered your strength, the bandits will be the least of your problems." the cloaked figure said before he stepped out the door.