Chapter 1: CHANCE

Adventurous

Intelligent

Energetic

Friendly

Brave

Independent

That's how I see her.

And I love everything about her!

She's

Straightforward

Strict (sometimes or if needed)

Clumsy (sometimes when she's upset)

She also has flaws because nobody is perfect.

And I love all her imperfections!

If there's one word to describe her,

She is IRRESISTABLE.

Her love ones call her "Geanne" while her friends call her "G". Geanne Rose Velasquez is such a beautiful name.

Many had a crush on her. She's very good in dancing and that's a "WOW FACTOR" for us boys. It blown us whatever competition she's involved with.

Never have I got a chance to talk with her in person because..

She is FAMOUS!

I'm still hoping that she would notice me one day. Question, does fantasy happens in reality?

I hope so! because in our case

Eg. I'm Shrek and she's Fiona (The movie "Shrek")

I've heard that she joined the CHAT ONLINE DATE PROGRAM this summer vacation.

What if..

I join this program too?

Men will wear a small face mask (covering the chin up to the nose only) Through chat Geanne will choose a guy according to her preferences. Only one will remain out of all 25 boys.

Obviously, she's now looking for her ideal someone. I run rapidly to their office and start talking to the one in charge in accepting entries.

"I'm sorry sir but the entries are full and this program happens once a year so you may join next year if you want to" the front girl said.

I feel broken hearted right now! :(

"O-oh. Is that so.. How can I keep updated with this program Miss?" I asked.

I write my full name and contact number in the form she showed me.

Status: ON GOING (Still working on it)
Follow me to keep updated :) THANKS ❤❤