n e r v e s

제 2 부

_______________________________________

seoul was busy as per usual.
people roaming the streets and cars driving to their destinations.
jeongguk kept his gaze on the ground, making sure to avoid eye contact with everyone.
his long legs took big steps down the street, a calm sound forming.

too absorbed in his messy mind and looking at the ground, the boy failed to see the man coming towards him.

"ow! watch where you're goi-"

that voice. so familiar.

"jeongguk? is that you?" finally he looked up, meeting the dark orbs. namjoon. his friend. bestfriend.
"gosh, it really is you! how are you? you haven't contacted me nor responded to me for months! i was worried you had died or something.. ugh, you look awful!" namjoon looked him up and down, nose scrunched up in disgust and sadness. jeongguk had dark eyebags, messy hair, tired skin and a hint of stubbles on his chin and upper lip.

"yeah, i am fine namjoon, just- "

"you know you can tell me anything right? we're bestfriends! even a blind person can see that you are not fine. is it bora- "

anger.

sadness.

once her name left his lips, he lost it. "i said i am fine! just leave me the fuck alone!" jeongguk yelled, shoving his shoulder while walking away from the him. he took long fast strides down the street, vision red from anger.

his life was perfect.
great.