Open thoughts!

The feeling of being treated like a hoe really kills. You said that we were more than friends. I believed you. But in all in all it was a lie. I pass your house I see an unfamiliar car. Thinking it is a friend or a family member. But the thoughts in my head is telling me it's someone for you. I text you and say " what are you doing?" . You say " I'm finna go to sleep." See that was strike one. Why? You asked because you lied. What are you lying for! If you don't want me let me go. You are stringing me along playing both sides. I'm not with that. Speak your fucking mind! Tell me what you want fuck. I'm not a mind reader damn! Of course your people not going to tell me what you doing because they are on your side. But then they smile in my damn face knowing that you are hurting me secretly.

Like I'm really there for you and her. You say I turn my nose up at you when you ask for something. Shit! You want me to take care of you like I'm your momma. Honey you a grown ass man get out the fucking house and get a fucking job. Take care of you and yours. I don't mind helping you with something here and there but I'm not gonna spoon feed you. You wanna be a drug dealer but can't even do that shit right man. On top of that you wanna smoke but never have money to support your habits.

I went out of my jury dictation and accepted you for you. But you threw that shit away and turned your nose up at me. Like that how you been feeling son. I'm dealing with heart break. I look in the mirror and I see someone dealing with heart break. When I love a nigga my heartache. But that really don't help with heart pain. I'm just saying you can't get mad at a nigga who is getting it.

I had to make a decision. I never asked you for shit. I get it how I live. Took care of you and your kid. I saw a great man. But that can't be you because you don't see it in yourself man. There's a lot of people I may affiliate with but I could never break bread with. You know what I'm saying. Look in the mirror and what do you see? Because I see a man that's been broken. Can't trust no one that has spoken. You ain't fucking with niggas because they all fake. But maybe I had a heart and my heart changed.