fluff - mina ashido

requester - aesthetic-n-stuff

• feminine pronouns •

"Oh, Hanta, you're a trick ass bitch. I don't know if I should beat your smiling face to next fucking week or give you a big hug and become your damn personal assistant."

He wore a shit-eatting grin with little to no shame.

"Why are you like this, why'd you plant this idea into Yaomomo's head?"

Hanta Sero, y/n's neighbor, was currently sitting on the foot of her bed. "You leave in like an hour, y/n, it's a little too late to have cold feet."

Y/n let out a hefty sigh before pulling out her gray bookbag. She dumped all of the school related materials onto her bed next to Sero and started haphazardly shoving pajamas and other necessities into the bag.

"Well I promised Ochako that the next time I spent time with Mina outside of school that'd I'd confess. And I can't break a promise I made to that angel face. It'd break my heart faster than Mina ever could."

Sero snorted on the water he was drinking, a hacking fit commencing afterwards.

"Yeah, choke, you fucking bitch," y/n hissed.

His laughter conflicted with the coughing, an odd mix. Y/n found herself grinning at the sight.

Her phone went off, buzzing several times before, "--wHy am I still getting hate?!" Her ringtone then proceeded to emit a Predator clicking noise with sad kazoo music. It was Jirou.

"Y'ello?"

Sero watched with interest as he knew that everyone in y/n's phone had a custom ringer.

"Yeah, don't worry about me getting there, I can get to Momo's house myself. Yeah. Ah, right. Sorry, thank you for the offer though."

Like that, the call was over.

"That was quick," Sero deadpanned.

"She was offering me a ride. She'd have to go out of her way to pick me up and she shouldn't have to do that."

Sero shrugged, "I would've taken up on the offer."

Y/n sighed as she finished packing.

-

-

"And Ochako is winning while playing Sorry," Momo trailed off as she led y/n in from the front porch.

"Suck a chode, you two faced frog bitch!"

Y/n's brow furrowed at the sudden outburst, considering she could clearly hear Ochako's discontent shout from rooms away.