11 marcy's pov

I heard a knock on my door after all that drama with Ana. I get up from my spot on the couch. "Coming?" I shout to the knocker. When i open the door i was shocked to see Nate smiling down on me. "Nate? I thought you had to catch your flight." I asked chuckling while leaning on the door frame. Not saying a word he just dropped his duffel bag, placed both hands on the side if his my face and closed the space between us trapping me in a captivating kiss. Shocked at first but then i slowly melt into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back with just as much passion and need as he did. Breathless we both pull away still in each others arms.

"Be mine Marcilne. Im head over heels for you. " Nate locked eyes with me making my stomach do flips.

"Of course. Took you long enough?" I bit my lip and tilt my head. "Sooo.. How much longer do you have till your flight?" I asked sliding my hands down his chest.

"Screw it ill catch the next one." Nate mumbles before picking me up, making mw yelp with a giggle as i wrap my legs around him. I attached my lips to his as he walked into my apartment laying me on my couch. "Iv wanted to do this since that day alone at the beach." Nate growlwd before kissing my neck making a sharp inhale pass my lips. Nate alternated between sucking and nibbling on my soft spot making me a melted mess. "And now everyone knows your mine." Oh really two can play at that game mr. I smirk before pushing him back making him fall onto the  couch with me on top. I attached my lips to his coller bone. Sucked and nibbled to a decent purple bruse came to surface.

"And everyone will know your all mine." I pure clsoing in on his lips till we are flipped and i let out a giggle that was stopped by his sweet lips...

" I pure clsoing in on his lips till we are flipped and i let out a giggle that was stopped by his sweet lips

MarcyK Stassiebaby and 476,998,088 likes comments disabled
Skatemaloley happy to call you mine lil mama. Forever my smoking queen. 😍😘
👤MarcyK

Skatemaloley Sammywilk and 4,676,686 likes comments disabled MarcyK finally mine and im never letting go 😍😘

MarcyK finally mine and im never letting go 😍😘