Chapter 14 Fireworks

Lisa's P.O.V
I ran as fast as I can "LISA WAIT!!!" Jungkook was still running after me. I tripped over a rock and twist my ankle.

I was crying on the floor holding onto my swollen ankle. Then two arms wrapped around me picking me up bridal style. "Baby I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt you"

Jungkook put me down and traced the scratch he made on my cheek, and wiped my tears. "I love you I never meant to hurt you" he hugged me but I pushed him away, and was going to run but I fell back down cause of my ankle, and started crying.

"Leave..m..e... a..lone" I said crying.

Jungkook's P.O.V
"NO LALISA I LOVE YOU I'V ALWAYS LOVED YOU!!!!" I yelled but she kept on crying. "If...y...ou..ever d..id..," she paused and looked at me with a mad expression "YOU WILL KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU TOO JUNGKOOK INSTEAD OF ANY OTHER GUY, BUT NO YOU NEVER SEE THIS CAUSE YOUR BLIND!!!!!" I looked at her shocked "maybe we should just break up" she said

Lisa's P.O.V
"Maybe we should just break up" I said. He crouched down grab me by the wrist and came closer to my face he was crying. He looked weak and vulnerable "Lisa.... I'm nothing without you" I blushed at his words "if I keep on hurting you Jungkook let's break u___".

He kissed me passionately and I kissed back. He parted lips and he rest his forehead on mine "don't say that word Jagi.... I just don't want to loose you" he said crying. I hugged him tight "I love you" I said and then fireworks went off.

I looked up and smiled "wow there so pretty and nice". I said "yeah it is" I look at Jungkook, and he was looking at me. "Lisa the reason I was sad when I thought you cheated on me because I wouldn't be able to do this...".

He bent down on one knee, I covered my mouth in shock. "Lalisa Manoban will you make me the happiest man on earth and Marry me?". "Yes!!!!!" I yelled. He put the ring on me and I hugged him and whispered in his ear

"Who knew I'll be so lucky and marry my best friend"

                         The end

Hi guys love you all for reading this book, and being patient with me and my studies. Should I make more Liskook stories???.

 Should I make more Liskook stories???