✧❁David x Counselor Reader❁✧

This was suggested by @2Potato_Man2

Y/n's POV:

I walked over to the green doors to the Mess Hall slowly pushing it open only to see two adults  trying to get a kid with a fish bowl off the ceiling fan. I quickly looked around the room trying to find the switch for the fan. I turned my head to the left to see a pretty big child standing by the switch. I ran over to the, i'm guessing ten year old, and tried to flip the switch but the kid kept blocking my way. What people don't know about me is I used to play football and I always got into fights when I was in middle and high school. I tried to not hurt the kid to bad but I pushed the big child out of the way making him fly across the room hitting the wall. 'Oops...' I thought but then remembered about the kid on the ceiling fan and turned around pushing the switch off making the kid on the fan fly off. It all happened in slow motion, me slowly running to the kid that was about to hit the wall but me quickly catching the fish bowl kid in my arms like a foot ball and hitting the wall with a big thud. I opened my eyes to see everyone starring at me confused. I sat the kid down and slowly got up dusting myself off. I looked at everyone and waved shyly not really liking the attention. "WHAT THE FU-". This boy with black fluffy hair yelled but getting erupted by a girl with teal fluffy hair yelling.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" She quickly ran over to me hugging my leg tightly then letting go while smiling at me. I smiled a little while looking at the kid with black fluffy hair and said                        

"I played foot ball in middle and high school but always got into fights because kids thought it was stupid for girls to play". The kid I was looking at's face suddenly lit up. He walked over to me and smirked while looking up at me.                                                                                                    

"I like this girl" He said pointing at me turning his head to look at the two other adults. I looked at the other adults with a small smile only to see them starring at me surprised. I looked at the  adults a little confused slowly walking over to the male and waving my hand in front of his face. He quickly came back to reality and hugged me screaming                                                                     

"WE'RE KEEPING HER!". I screamed not expecting that jump scare from the male. The female walked over to us and made the male let go of me.                                                                                                

"I am so sorry about him ms.?" The female said looking for me to answer with my last or first name.

"Ms.Y/n, but just call me Y/n" I said smiling and standing up straight. The female smiled slightly and held out her hand.                                                                                                                                                        

"Well Y/n i'm Gwen it is nice to finally have another female counselor to talk to about fan-fiction and stuff". She said smiling. When I heard the word fan-fiction my face lit up.                     

"Oh my god you read them to!" I yelled jumping up and down happily. She nodded and smiled even more. She turned around to the now blushing male                                                                          

"This is David, he is kinda crazy about this camp thing" She said rolling her eyes and walking over to the Mess Hall doors. "Anyway, Y/n me and you can share a cabin sense we are both females" She said then after that walking out to i'm guessing our cabin. I turned my head back around to see David smiling at me with a big blush on his face. I smiled back at him feeling my face heat up as well.

{Time skip cause...TEMMIE TOOK MY TACO!

Me:GET BACK HERE TEMMIE!

 Temmie:NUUUUU TEM WANT TO SELL FOOD FOR COLLAGE MONEY!

Anyway... ;-;}

I slowly opened my eyes to see green eyes starring back at me. I screamed falling of the other side of the bed. "Oh my gosh Y/n are you okay?!" He exclaimed running over to the side of the bed I fell off helping me up.

"I-I'm fine...thanks for helping me u" I said shyly rubbing my upper arm. He smiled at me blushing a bit. He quickly grabbed my hand ,making me blush a lot, and ran out of the cabin dragging me along. When we stopped I looked around and saw a cute picnic set up on the ground by the lake. I smiled at it and turned around to see David rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

"I-I...uhhh.." He said trying to speak. I walked up to him, grabbed his shirt and pulling him into a kiss. When I pulled away he was blushing ten times more then I was. He smiled and pulled me into a rougher kiss.

"EWW GET A FUCKING ROOM YOU FUCKTARTS!" We heard Max say. We pulled away and looked behind us to see Max,Neil, and Nikki beside a tree. Nikki was jumping up and down, Neil was smiling slightly, and Max was smirking while leaning against the tree. David and I laughed a little then went and sat on the picnic blanket, Max, Neil, and Nikki joining us.

{898 words}

This took two days to do xD

Anyway~

Breeze-Pray-Sama Signing Out~