Career day

When the bell rang, everyone got up and starting walking toward the door, but Mr Smith stopped them. "Before you leave, I have an announcement to make. Tomorrow it's career day, so don't forget to tell your parents and bring them here" Everyone started talking animatedly, except Peter Parker, who was already trying to come up with a plan to stay home tomorrow. Since Uncle Ben passed away, she's been having to work double shifts, so there's no way she's going to be able to come this year, and he doesn't want to be the only one whose parents can't come.
"Dude is May going to be able to come?" asked Ned, knowing how much work she had. "No, she can't, she got sick last week and has missed enough days of work" answered his friend sadly. Ned tried to think of something to cheer them up, but he couldn't think of anything.
"Hey Penis, are your parents gonna come tomorrow? Oh wait, they are dead!" chimed Flash with a malicious smile, making Peter even more miserable.
"Fuck off, Eugene" shot MJ, appearing out of nowhere "or you'll be off the team" "Whatever" muttered Flash, living them alone. "Thank you, MJ" "It's okay, Loser"

Time skip because I'm too lazy

When Peter got home, May immediately realized something was upsetting him, and before she could go ask him what was wrong, she got a text from Ned. "Hey May, tomorrow it's career day and Peter is a little bummed, is there a way you can come?" She smiled, happy that her nephew had such good friends, but also sad knowing there was no way she could come.

But she suddenly got an idea, although it was probably not going to end well, and she picked up the phone.

"Tony? Yeah, it's May, I wanted to ask you something..."

Another time skip because why not?

Peter tried to stay home, but May said he had lost too many days already and he had to go. So there he was at school, alone, surrounded by happy loving families, feeling completely left out. Tears started pricking at his eyes, and he tried to stop them from coming out. "C'mon Peter, it's not that bad" he tried to convince himself "you also have a family. Aunt May loves you, even if she can't come to these things, and you're getting really close to Mr Stark. And you're Spider-Man, what else do you want? Your life's amazing!" But, despite trying, he started to feel more and more depressed. "But Mr Stark doesn't even care for me, I'm sure he thinks I'm just a burden"
Luckily, Ned and his parents arrived at that moment, stopping him from overthinking everything and start crying. "Let's go to class, there's nothing we can do here"

Soon everyone was inside the classroom, and career day started.
Throughout the presentations of the parents, Flash kept reminding him how pathetic his life was, how nobody likes him, how he should just die. And Peter couldn't keep his tears at Bay much longer. When it was the Thompson's turn, the door suddenly flew open, and everyone had their jaws wide open, specially Peter "m.. Mr Stark! What are you doing he...here?" "I'm sorry I'm late, I was at a reunion with the president. I came here for you, Petey! Did you really think I was gonna leave my favorite intern alone?" with that he closed the door and sat on the chair next to Peter "Go on, I know I'm amazing but there's no need to be staring" with that everyone blushed and turned away, and the Thompsons kept talking, except from Flash, who was still gaping like a fish and being drawn by MJ.

"Mr Stark, why are you really here? Is there a mission? Has anything happened? Is May okay?" "No, Underoos, nothing happened. May saw you were bummed and asked me if I could come, so I did" "But... Why? You must probably be really busy" "Look, I... I'm not very keen on emotions, so listen up, I'm not going to repeat myself. My father was a really shitty one. He never told me he loved me, he never praised me, he never even looked at me. And I promised myself that when the day came, I was going to be there for my kid. And I know you're not my kid but... I wish you were" whispered Tony, blushing and looking at anywhere except his kid, the last part so low Peter probably would have missed it if it wasn't for his extra hearing. "Mr Stark, I... I think of you as my father, but I couldn't even hope you'd feel the same way" said Peter, a huge grin of disbelief in his face.
"Okay, enough of this emotional mumbo jumbo, next is our turn, and their gonna flip out"

I'd keep writing but I don't know how career day works, so I'mma just leave it like that.

This is my first ever fanfic and English is not even my second language, so it's probably pretty bad and has a million mistakes (and I'm sure there are two or three words that makes no sense), but I tried my best :)

Thanks for reading!!