tom hanks big laserdisc (ft. thanos car) 18+ veyry ugely languig

hi agin sory i wasent postign be4ore, i jusut got out of teh hopspitatl 4 yearas becusae of personel reson so DONT ASKK!!!?!???

heres my nu sotroy, and mi BIG broter hepeld wit gramer agin he play fortinet wit me and i alwys die!!!! :((((

ALOSO WARNINGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM OLDLER NOW ND THIS stroy contians UGLY WODRS AND SWEREING 18+ 18+ DO NOT LUK IF U R A CILD OR BEBY

ALOS DO NUT GIV ME BAD RATIGN IT HUTRS MY FELINGS :((((

HERE THE STOTRY ENJYOY :))) xD

Tom Hanks looked at the big Toy Story laserdisc in his hands and felt sus. He walked over to the window and reflected on his swole surroundings. He had always hated fucky Michigan with its rapid, rabblesnatching rat pool. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel sus.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Tim Allen. Tim was a musky drunk with lmoa dicke and black ballse. Tom gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a shitty, big, granny piss drinker with motherfuck dicke and ugly ballse. His friends saw him as a brawny, black based god. Once, he had even helped a fucking liberal cross the road.

But not even a shitty person who had once helped a fucking liberal cross the road, was prepared for what Tim had in store today. The fucking sick teased like sucking horse, making Tom fukken stoned. As Tom stepped outside and Tim came closer, he could see the obedient glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want Ligma," Tim bellowed, in a thick tone. He slammed his fist against Tom's chest, with the force of 6952 worms. "I fucking love you, Tom Hanks."

Tom looked back, even more fukken stoned and still fingering the big Toy Story laserdisc. "Tim, Thanos Car," he replied.

They looked at each other with high feelings, like two dark, disgusting dead cats fucking at a very rapey rave party, which had mongolian techno music playing in the background and two cancerous uncles shitting to the beat.

Suddenly, Tim lunged forward and tried to punch Tom in the face. Quickly, Tom grabbed the big Toy Story laserdisc and brought it down on Tim's skull.

Tim's lmoa dicke trembled and his black ballse wobbled. He looked dead af 😂👌😂👌 his body raw like a freezing, forgotten fortnite dance.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Tim Allen was dead as fuck. Tom Hanks went back inside and made himself a nice drink of granny piss.

THE END!???!?!?!?!?

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de tom hanks big laserdisc (ft. thanos car) - mATEURE 18+ VERRY HARTDCORE 🎉