cutie.

Warning there is daddy kink* I
wake up the next morning and take a shower and then I go down the stairs and grabbed my bag and walk to school. I see Henry and the other three. Henry just Henry walked over to me. Hey! Henry says. Hi! I say. What's going on baby girl? Henry asked. We're not even dating! I say. Ok so will you be my girlfriend? Henry asked. Yes daddy! I whispered. Oh I like it! Henry says. Good! I say and licked the side of his face and walked away. What was that? Eddie asked disgusted. It would be a shame if Richie found out! Eddie says. Go ahead tell him fucker! I say towering over him and smirking and I walked away. I saw Henry and the three sitting and talking and Henry looked over at me which caused them all to look at me. I see greta and her stupid lookin posse walking up to the four and me and my four girls and the losers club all walked up to them and Richie standing next to me. Your a bad bitch! Richie says. And your a bad mother fucker! I say. Thanks! Richie says. Anytime! I say. Heyyyyy bitch! I hear Greta say to Beverly. Wassup whore! I say back. Oh bitch you wanna go?! Greta says. I would love to! I say and punched her really hard she actually knocked out. Who's next? I asked. The three ran after leaving Greta. That's what I thought! I say and giggled. Sis that was great! Richie says. I know bad nother fucker! I say laughing. Wait your bother is trash mouth? Mike asked. Yes I'm a trash mouth to! I say smirking and turned around and started talking to the Bowers gang. There all still staring at me. What? I asked. Your beautiful! Henry says. Thanks! I say blushing. What are you four doing later? I asked them. Going to the kissing bridge and doing random things! Patrick says shrugging. Can I come with you guys? I asked. Yes! The four say at the same time. Can we go now? I asked. Yeah! They say and I get on Victor's back and he ran with me to the car and we got in and I sat next to Victor and we kept talking. Queen tell me again! Vic says laughing and I started laughing. Why would someone do that? Vic asked we were talking about the time Richie broke my door down and mom hated him for it for two whole days. Your so weird! I say. The others got in and we were off. We did shit and the three got in the car and me and Henry started walking into the woods. Babygirl what did you call me earlier? Henry asked. I said daddy! I say and kissed him on the lips and he kissed back. Why did you call me that? He asked me. Because you own me! I say giggling. That's right I own you! Henry growled and picked me up and carried me. I love you Daddy! I say. I love you to princess! Henry say. You sound like it's a bad thing! I say. I know about your dad! I say and hugged him. I'm not leaving you until I know your safe! I say crying feeling sorry for him. Thank you! Henry says. That's what I'm here for! I say and kissed him again. I don't deserve you! Henry says. More like I don't deserve you! I say. But you will have me always! I say. We go back to my house and sneak into my window and go to sleep. To be continued.