•1

"I don't need your fucking help, how many times do I have to repeat myself?!" The brunette yelled slapping the males hand away from his hand.

The other only chuckled as he tightened his grip around the brunette's hand.

"Let's not make it difficult for the both of us, shall we?" The male said as he grabbed those same disgusting pills.

Each with a different shape and color.
The smell of those already made Haechan gag let alone swallow all of those together.

" How long are you gonna try to resist, you know it wont work out for you." Haechan closed his eyes trying to ignore the voices telling him that he lost this one sided game. Yelling he trashed around trying to get away from the blurry faces with their white coats.

" I don't want this, I don't want this...." Haechan kept on chanting, hoping for someone to listen to him. Somewhere in the far he could hear noises getting closer until he felt a sharp pinch in his upper arm. And the light behind his eyes got darker as he slowly lost conscious.

"So do you want to take him home, Sir?" The man wearing an expensive suit shook his head

"We can't take him back home. It will only make his condition worse. And I'm very busy, so I won't be able to take care of him."  The docter sighed as he scanned through the file placed infront of him.

"Are you sure about that? I mean, it might be the total opposite."

"I am."

"Alright. We'll register his name and take him in."

Haechan looked at his dad as he walked out of the room smiling at the docter next to him.
He sighed as he clenched the sides of the chair he was sitting on.
He wanted to leave this place as soon as possible.
Nervously tapping his foot on the floor he looked up as his dad approached him, smiling at him.
Haechan weakly smiled back as he stood up hoping that they would be finally done.
He was about to walk when he felt his wrist get yanked back.
Looking back confused at his dad he stepped back.
He finally understood what the expression on his dad's face meant, pity.

Just like all those years.

Hope you guys liked it so far.