Chapter One

[Paris]

I lay on my stomach on my bed as I watched Riverdale. I grabbed a chip from the Pringles can and munched on it, as I was about to swallow the chewed up chip, my friend Hailey comes crashing in my door almost making me choke on the chip.

"Oh my gosh! Paris!" She said excitedly. I paused my show and turned to her and sat up signaling for her to continue.

"I'm going to Spain!" She squealed, I got up and hugged her. "Oh my gosh! Really? Are you joking?" I was excited for her. She nodded in reply not saying anything.

"It's okay, don't be sad.. you're coming too!" She said out of breath. My eyes go wide and I started jumping up and down. "Nu-uh!" I say in disbelief.

She nods with the biggest smile across her face. My hands found their way to my head.

"Wait..when are we leaving?" I said panicking. "Wednesday. I made a deal with Miss. Hart on Friday about the project, I told her we won't be there. So she said we will get extra time when we get back." She assured me. I sighed in relief, Hailey laughed and patted my back. "We're okay." She said in a sort of kiddish voice. I smiled and shook my head.

"I have all my things packed so you just have to get your luggage filled." She said clapping at the end of her sentence. I nodded and opened my closet, "how long are we staying?" I asked taking out a sweatshirt and jeans and placing it in the luggage.

"Two weeks."

"Oh. Wow."

Skip to when Paris was done packing.♦

"I didn't ask.." I spoke up remembering that I didn't ask my mom yet, and I'm already done packing. "Oh yeah." Hailey thought. I sighed. I rolled over Hailey and stepped away from the comfortable blanket fort, Hailey and I made. Hailey pressed the Space Bar pausing the movie we were watching.

I walked down the wooden stairs and seen my Mom doing laundry, she's always busy. I helped her with everything around the house yesterday so she should only be working on laundry.

"Hey mom?" I said walking behind her.

"Is it okay if I go to Spain?"

She dropped all the clothes and picked them back up, she set them in the basket. "What?! Spain?"

"Yeah.. Hailey said I could go, we are planning on leaving Wednesday?" That sounded like a question.

I looked into her eyes, backing up into a chair then sitting in it, witch made her come to the table also. She sat across from me.

"How long?" She continues. I took a breath and looked down.

"Two weeks.." I breathed out.

"Two weeks?! No, you're not going." She got up from her seat, she was going to get back to doing laundry when Hailey trots down the stairs, Hailey looks at me and raised her eyebrows. It's like we were communicating but without talking. We both looked at my mom and gave her puppy eyes, I forced my bottom lip to quiver and Hailey did the same. My mom sighed.

That's a good sign!

"Fine." She gave in, she smiled once she saw me and Hailey jumping up and down once again.

"What were you guys doing upstairs, did you pack?" My mom asks. We nod. "We were watching Love Simon on my laptop." Hailey stuck her index finger up. Mom nodded.

"We have to get things for on the airplane and cameras."

After we got what we needed, I drove back to my house, "Are you staying over until Wednesday?" I asked Hailey. She nodded.

"Where in Spain?" I asked curiously.

"Madrid." She said peacefully, "I knew you always wanted to go there when we were little, I remember you blabbering about how much you wanted to go, we planned everything out. I have been planning on getting tickets ever since. My dad just told me like yesterday that we could go because we are "old enough" so I said "fuck it, were going" ya' know? And now.." she shrugged with a big grin spread out on her face. I bit my lip trying to hold in my tears, a smile sneaked it's way on my face as tears freely rushed down my face. I pulled her in for a hug, I heard her sniff too.

"Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of this first chapter!

How do you feel about them going to Madrid, Spain?

I got some juicy chapters coming up so be ready. Have your poopcorn and your drink because this book is in for a ride. A v bumpy ride. ;)

Anyways that's for this chapter

I will see you little lovely beans in the next one!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and maybe share?

Bye!