Chapter 1

Authors Note: This story takes place a week after you arrive in the Sengoku period, and you're an attendant to Nobunaga rather than a steamstress. Enjoy the story!

You had just woke up from a perfect slumber, the sun was shining in your eyes causing your eyes to flutter open.

"Ngh . . ."

Stretching for a moment you slowly sat up and begun to get ready for your duties. Your normal routine was to wake up in the morning and stand by Nobunaga's side getting him whatever he could possibly ask for.

Once you were finally ready, you started to make your way towards Nobunaga's chamber, releasing a sigh of annoyance before opening the door with a smile, "Good Morning Nobunaga." Looking up from his paperwork Nobunaga looked you up and down before his red eyes returned to the work before him. "Good Morning, (F/N)."

You made your way across the room and stood by his side in silence until you were given a command like normal, your eyes gazing out the window and scanning the town bellow Honno-Ji. Realizing what you were gazing at, Nobunaga spoke up in his normal deep voice, "(F/N), you can take the day off if you go into town and pick up one thing for me. I need you to pick up some ink, I have quite a few letters to send out but very little ink. Return by dark."

Hearing this made a smile creep up upon your lips, your eyes traveled down and stared into Nobunaga's fierce eyes, "Of course, it would be my pleasure." Turning on your heel you begun to make your way out of the chamber but before you could take one step, you felt a rather large hand grasp your wrist and yank you backwards. "Huh?!" Falling backwards you landed right into Nobunaga's lap, causing your face to turn a bright red.

"N-Nobunaga!", A slender digit pressed itself against your plump lips as you begun to speak, hushing you so Nobunaga could speak clearly; "Don't forget about our game of Go! tonight, I'm looking forward to it.", Speaking in a hushed voice, Nobunaga leaned forward and placed a delicate kiss upon your neck. "I've already claimed this territory, but next I will be claiming this—" Nobunaga traced your lips with his finger that was once rested against them.

Quickly you jolted out of Nobunaga's lap and looked down at him, your face resembling a tomato. "O-Of course!" Quickly, you hurried out of the room so he wouldn't say anything else to you. Leaning up against the door you took a deep breath to calm your nerves before you progressed into town.

Time skip: Town

'God! Who does he think he is?! Trying to claim me like I'm some sort of object! It's so annoying, I don't want to be his territory!', Your mind ran wild over what had happened back at Honno-Ji, with your mind somewhere else you didn't really pay much attention to your surroundings. Looking around, you realized that you've never been to this part of town and it looks kind of rough here, the people in this side of town are intimidating. Right when you went to turn around, you bumped into a rather large male causing you to fall back onto your bottom. "Ugh!" Looking up, you went to apologize to the man, "I-I'm sorry." You quickly got up and went to walk past him when he grabbed your arm smirking down at you.

"What is a lovely lady like you doing alone here?", His eyes were full of lust and the smirk on his lips didn't fade. Immediately you got a terrifying feeling in your gut telling you to run. Attempting to ignore the male you pulled free of him and ran as fast as you can, but he followed you just as fast, cornering you in a alley between two shops.

"P-Please sir just let me go! If it's money you want you can have it, just please let me go!" Your back was against a wall and your eyes were wide, beginning to fill with tears. "PLEASE!" You begged for mercy but the man before you knew what he wanted and wasn't backing down, "I don't want your money, I'd rather have what's in front of me." As he neared you, he reached out and grabbed a lock of your hair, smelling the sweetness within it. "Mmm . . .", His throat rumbled in satisfaction of the smell. Next his hand reached out and ripped part of your kimono, exposing your shoulder and part of your chest.

"No . . . NO!", You screamed at him and raised your hand, slapping him across the face leaving a red mark upon his sharp features. "You're acting like a wild boar, do NOT test my patience!" The man roared, raising his free hand he slapped you across the face, much harder then you did to him. Falling to the ground, you tried to crawl away from him desperately, but he grabbed your hair and yanked you right back into place. "AH!", You screamed again, tears flowing down your rosy cheeks like a river.

Raising his unoccupied hand he grabbed the sword at his side and cut your kimono so that way your bare back was exposed to him, your hands holding the kimono in place so that way your breasts were not exposed.

"No one will save you darling, you may as well submit to me like a good girl.", His voice hissed in your ear causing you to flinch and lean away from him, but as you did that he held your face so he could look at the hand print that was marked across your face. "Now you've made me mess up your beautiful face—" Before he could finish his sentence you saw a man dressed in blue start to approach you, but you couldn't quite make out his features yet.

"Sir! Please help me!", You screamed out to him, begging to God that this man would help you. The male that was still holding you had thrown you to the ground no longer interested in you. Covering your eyes, all you heard was the man scream in pain and then feel something warm, and wet get splattered all over you.

Too afraid to look up to see who won the battle all you did was cry and shiver against the wall, praying to god that Nobunaga or one of his vassals would find you and take you home.

You felt someone crouch beside you and take your delicate hand into their's, allowing them to look at your face, "Are you hurt? Can you stand?" It was a new voice to your ears, you quickly look up and see the man dressed in blue beside you.

Without taking a second to think about your actions, you quickly lounge out and hold onto the man, crying into his broad chest. "Thank you so much! Y-You saved me!" You felt his body tense up as you latched onto him and his breathing hitched when you buried your face into his chest.

"I'm assuming your okay.", His voice was deep but gentle at the same time, a sigh releasing itself from his lips. Reaching up his body he unclasped the cloak around his shoulders and wrapped it around your shivering, bare body.

Too afraid to leave the man, you continue holding onto him, your tears still streaming down your face. Due to the shock that you were still in, you slowly blacked out in the males arms, continuing to hold onto his kimono.

"You stupid woman.", He mumbled to himself, closing his eyes for a second to think about his next actions, he sighed. Gently, he picked you up, holding you against his chest so that way no one could see you. Placing you onto his horse, he climbed up as well, having you in his lap as he road to his own castle. His platinum blonde hair waving in the wind as the horse galloped.

Authors Note:

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this! I'll be updating the next chapter soon!