Chapter 3

Authors Note:
So this chapter is going to have an extreme lemon scene, so if you're uncomfortable with that I would go ahead and skip this chapter and the next chapter will pick up the very next morning. Anyways! Enjoy!

"Thank you Kenshin."

Sliding under the covers with him, your face immediately turned a bright red and your eyes searched for anything to focus on. Anything but him. Finding your clasped hands that rested on your chest, you're eyes fixated on them, trying your very best to look normal but not look up at the gorgeous male beside you.

"Your face is so red . . Is it the sake?", his husky voice echoed through the room, his eyes gazing at your beautiful features. A small smirk forming itself on his thin lips.

"Yes.", you quickly responded, still attempting to look normal. Slowly, you took your bottom lip into your mouth, biting gently down on it.

"What's on your mind, (F/N)? You're avoiding eye contact." His eyes searched your face for a possible answer before slowly raising his hand and brushing your hair behind your ear. Doing this was an attempt to soothe you and ease your mind from whatever clouded your thoughts. "Tell me.", The male whispered, the smell of sake under his breath.

'I'm afraid I'll do something to you Kenshin, the way you're looking at me, and the sake . . It's not a good mixture.', you thought to yourself before answering him with a sigh; "I . . Uh . . Nothing." Raising your head to meet his gaze, you gave him a soft smile, displaying your purity. "Nothing at all."

For a minute the room was filled with nothing but silence as Kenshin searched your eyes, looking for something within them. "Liar."

That one word exploded in your mind, constantly repeating itself. You knew there was no easy way around this. Kenshin is far too smart, he can already read you like a book. "There is fear in your eyes and I can sense it, it's plain as day. Even while intoxicated I can still see the fear. Do I frighten you?"

"No."

"Then tell me (F/N), I won't ask again.", He glared down at you, attempting to spill whatever the secret was. His eyes were so beautiful but yet so dangerous at the same time. Just one glance within them sent a shiver down your spine. You knew he wasn't playing around, he truly wanted to know what clouded your mind.

With a soft sigh, you tightened your hands together, and spoke the truth, "You."

Taken back by your words, Kenshin's eyes slightly widened as if he figured out what exactly you were beating around the bush about. "Ah, I see . . You want to make love don't you?"

"W-WHAT?! N-No, not that, I—", Before you could explain yourself, Kenshin placed his pale hand over your mouth, and leaned down to whisper in your ear; "All you have to do is ask."

With him being so close and him whispering in your ear, your mind of course went to lewd thoughts, but you quickly had to brush them away. Your eyes just gazed up into his, your hands finding themselves placed against his muscular chest. Your heart was beating so loudly you were so sure that Kenshin would be able to hear it. It roared in your ears and you could feel your ears begin to get hot.

Without having a moment to protest, you watched as Kenshin slowly crawled between your legs and stared you down like a hungry animal. His hand that was once placed over your lips slid to your cheek and caressed it. Feeling the warmth against your cheek, you leaned into it, your eyes continuing to stare deeply into his.

"Or am I mistaken?", Kenshin spoke, his thumb stroking your cheek. While stroking your cheek, he leaned down and buried his face into the crook of your neck, breathing gently against your skin that begun to crawl with goosebumps.