Drawn To You [GLEE]

A.N. This story would be for the FanFic Contest, in which you have to swap the character's genders, for example; Rachel Berry to Ray Berry, Stefan Salvatore to Stefanie/Stephanie Salvatore, and so on. What I'm doing is Gender-swap!Kurt&Blaine, which would be obviously switching Kurt and Blaine's gender! So, let's get on with the story, just wanted to explain it a bit in case you didn't know.

There, I saw her.

Kate Hummel, walking down the halls with Ray and Marcus at her side chatting her ears off. The blue eyed beauty was giggling, her nose scrunching up just a bit as she did. I sighed, closing my locker as the three came my way.

I, Blaire Anderson, so desperately wanted to be with her. It'd be sort of easy, seeing as she was the only out of the closet lesbian at this school... But see, the thing was, I wasn't.

But.. I would, if she were to be mine. If I had that one opportunity, to simply ask her out on one date, maybe we'd see a movie, Moulin Rouge perhaps? Or maybe that's too cheesy, not enough... A Disney movie, ha. I've always loved Aladdin.

"Hey Anderson!" Santiago shouted as he came running my way, from where he'd been with his closest friend Brett.

I shared a small smile, seeing as Brett waved to me. I waved back, noticing the red rain boots he was wearing, with black skinny jeans, and a white shirt that had a duck on it. Chuckling, I turned my attention fully back to Santiago, who had a clear smirk on his face. I raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to tell me why exactly he was smirking, but then... The biggest thing, ever, happened.

"Blaire!" The sweet voice chirped, and I froze, right on spot, with my mouth gaped open and my eyes wide.

Swallowing hard, I slowly turned around, suddenly facing the girl of my dreams. She stood there, tall as ever, wearing the usual tight as hell skinny jeans she always wore, in white today, with a stylish black sweater, that showed her neck, her shoulders, bit of cleavage, and her forearms were showing too.. It would be an understatement, saying that I just felt a bit hot in my own clothes.

A complete understatement. Why hadn't I noticed her outfit before!?

"Mm, yeah.." I answered softly, still examining her outfit.

"I was wondering, you know.. If you were coming to prom or not." She said, explaining herself, as she gave me a kind smile.

I exhaled, swallowing another lump that'd grown in my throat, considering the fact that I had no idea whether I wanted to go or not. After all, I didn't have a clue who'd want to go with me. I couldn't ask Santiago, since he and Brett were going together, plus, if you didn't know, they were friends... With benefits.

So sorry, but I don't wanna be watching them make out while I sit there awkwardly, wondering, what exactly I'm supposed to do. I mean, I'd rather go alone then that. It's just awful..

"Actually, Kate!" Santiago interrupted before I even got a chance to say anything, I looked at him confused, and then, I realized that pure evil smirk he had on his face, "Blaire was wondering, if you want-"

"I'm not going!" I shrieked immediately, knowing in an instant, exactly what she was doing, and I was not on board!

"Oh," Kate uttered, peering down at the floor tiles, with a disappointed look on her face, she looked back up at me, "I was hoping you'd be going."

My mouth opened a bit, and I couldn't help but feel a little flutter in my stomach. She was disappointed I wasn't going, and, who knew what that meant. But my eyes were instantly filled with life, and I guess a shimmer, as I sent a dopey smile her way.