Part 40

Taehyung look at Jin. He is alive. The love of his life and his bestfriend is alive. He notice Jin came towards him and smile. Then said.
"I know you dont wanna see me, dont worry, Ill transfer to Ken's dorm tom---"
Taehyung did not let Jin finish his words and hug him so tight.
"No. No. Baby. Dont leave the dorm. I dont wanna lose you."
"Tae"
"I just said those words because I wanna forget how I love you. I can see how Jk value and loves you so much, he loves you more than I love you. I just wanna forget about you. I dont wanna lose you, you dont know how it feels losing you for a couple minutes. I will give up and will not force myself to you. But please stay by my side as my bestfriend. "Tae said, hugging Jin so tightly.
" You will always be my bestfriend"
"Im sorry baby,, I should not said that." Tae said.
"I forgive you"
"One thing, just one thing Seokjin. If Jk will hurt and I saw you crying, I will not hesitate to claim what is mine" Tae said while smiling at Jin. Jin just nod and give Tae a peck on his cheek.
Jimin amd Namjoon smile at scene. Jin is alive and that all that matters.

-----—-------------------------------------------------

Silence can be heard inside the car, Jk is focus on the road. Jin just stare at Jk but too afraid to say a word since the other is too serious. Then Jin notice that they are taking another way, its not the road to his dorm.
"Jungkook-ah, where are we going?" Jin ask
Hearing how Jin him, he grips the wheel and speed up. He dont like it. He did not answer nor glance at him

Jin is so nervous when they suddenly arrive at a simple house and nice decorated outside interior. He just follow Jk without saying a word.
He was amaze of how the house was arrange, while his mind is so occupied, suddenly a strong arm grabs his waist and hug him from the back.

"Angel" Jk said.
Jin suddenly feels all the hair on his body stand up on how Jk says his name.
"Im sorry. Im so sorry." Jk said while his face is on Jin shoulders. Suddenly Jin feels a tear on his shoulder.
"Jk" he said.
"No. Pls. No." Jk said while shaking his head. Jin face Jk with a confuse face.
"Jk, why?"
"No.. Please."Jk said, pulling Jin and hug him while his crying.
" Your not breaking up with me right?"Jk said.
" Huh? I dont understand what youre talking about"Jin wonder.
"You-- you" Jk said while sobbing "You did not call me your endearment"
Jin was shocked not expecting a childish Jk infront of him. Yes. Jk have denied him but he knows there is a reason for that. He loves Jk.

Jk on the other hand is overthinking. Since Jin did not call him on their pet name, he was scared that Jin is breaking up with him. He dont wanna it. If he had to kneel so that Jin will not leave him, he will do it.

Jk feels Jins hands on his cheeks.
"I love you Kookie, I know you have reason. I can listen. Better explain properly." Jin said.
Jk smile and said"I will angel. I will. I love you so much. "
Jk hug Jin and kiss his forehead and lead him to the sofa for them to talk.