Chapter 6.

Three Days Later
Haruhi walked down the street on her way home when suddenly somebody bumped into her knocking both over.

Haruhi: O-oh I- Sorry...!

?: Nono it's okay it-

Haruhi froze, she knew that voice better than anybody. She shut her eyes trying not to hear that voice. But that damn voice, she couldn't get it out of her head. When Haruhi opened them chocolate brown met bluish violet. Haruhi couldn't move. She felt her heart beat accelerate in a scarily short amount of time.

Haruhi: "No no no! Don't panic! Don't panic! You're just hallucinating don't panic!"

Tamaki saw her breathing quicken and flashed a concerned expression.

Tamaki: Haruhi?! Are you okay?

Haruhi opened her mouth but only small peeps came out. Her heart started to beat faster and faster, so did her breathing. She wasn't crying, but she was choking on the oxygen she was trying to smoothly breath in. Tamaki felt more and more concern for the girl.

Unfortunately when he put a hand on her shoulder to try and calm her down her panic attack only got worse. It was getting to the point where she might need to see a doctor for help with this.

Tamaki: Haruhi, Haruhi! What's going on?!

Tamaki eventually realized it was an anxiety attack and quickly picked her up. Haruhi's attack got significantly worse when he did so, now needing a doctor's attention more than ever. Tamaki started running her to a doctor.

Haruhi was trying to calm herself down but was failing miserably. Tamaki quickly got her to a doctor. He waited outside, anxiety building and he had no idea why. The same thought kept running through his head, Haruhi never had panic attacks. Was this his fault? Why was she having panic attacks?

Tamaki then saw the doctor walk out. He walked in seeing Haruhi laying in bed with her eyes closed, facing the ceiling. Tamaki pulled up a chair next to her bed, looking at her. A very specific memory appeared in his mind. The day Haruhi fainted, and he found out she was pregnant. Tamaki swore he never had sex with Haruhi, so several emotions filled his head that day and for the next five months.

Suddenly, another thought occurred to him. Why didn't I ask if Haruhi did or not? She would have told me right? My memory isn't always the most reliable. He looked back at her. Quickly he noticed the bags under her eyes from lack of sleep. Her hair was more messy and long.

Tamaki then noticed something that caught the most concern. He'd known Haruhi long enough to know when she wasn't okay. And Tamaki could tell that she definitely wasn't okay. He hesitantly reached his hand out and touched hers. Tamaki slowly wrapped his hand around hers now having this horrible gut feeling. Tamaki closed his eyes, he couldn't have Haruhi now, she probably had someone else.

Even if she didn't he was expected to marry Eclair in a month. That's when a realization struck him. His family said he needed to marry her, but... he didn't know anything about her... Haruhi on the other hand... he knew her better than he knew himself... suddenly, he felt eyes on him. Tamaki opened his eyes to see Haruhi staring up at him in surprise.

Haruhi: T-Tamaki...?

Tamaki looked at Haruhi gently gripping her hand tighter. Haruhi however made a small attempt to yank her hand out of his grip.

Tamaki: Are... you feeling okay...?

Haruhi:... I'm fine in health... if that's what you're talking about...

Tamaki: That's not entirely what I'm asking... it doesn't look like you're okay...

Haruhi laughed with obvious sarcasm in her voice.

Haruhi: Really? Why do you think that is?

Tamaki: I don't know... I thought you might say...?

Haruhi stared at him with disbelief and irritation.

Haruhi: Yes you do. You remember exactly when everything went wrong. You saw everything that went wrong- well except for my dad...

Tamaki: What about your dad...?

Haruhi: Ha! I thought you could guess it, I got kicked out of the apartment because you got me pregnant!

Tamaki: I didn't know that happened Haruhi... I'm sorry your dad reacted like that...

Haruhi: I shouldn't have been too surprised. I mean... my dad kicking me out the same day you dumped me. So classic.

Tamaki was caught off guard by the small detail. Two of the people closest to her cast her aside on the same day? That's why she seemed so upset.

Haruhi: Then, you remember what happened after that don't you?

Tamaki looked down, still holding her hand.

Tamaki: I told everyone I never slept with you...

Haruhi looked up at Tamaki with slight confusion with his wording.

Haruhi: Wha-

The doctor walked in. Haruhi took the opportunity and pulled her hand away from his.

Doctor Odayaka: Haruhi, the tests have shown you're healthy enough to go home, just take it easy for a day or two.

Haruhi: Okay.

Tamaki looked at Doctor Odayaka suspiciously earning a glare back. Then Haruhi was back in her normal clothes and was walking out, trying not to acknowledge Tamaki. As Tamaki started to walk out Doctor Odayaka stopped him.

Doctor Odayaka: Are you proud?

Tamaki tilted his head.

Tamaki: What?

Doctor Odayaka: You had a perfect girlfriend and now a perfect daughter. Then you went and left Shiromi without a father and Haruhi heartbroken. How do you feel?

Tamaki: Confused.

Tamaki walked past trying to understand what Doctor Odayaka said. Then he found Eclair standing in the hallway. Tamaki got an uneasy feeling in his stomach. She looked at Haruhi as she left, then back at Tamaki.

Eclair: Who's she?

Tamaki: My ex... I just brought her here because she had a panic attack.

Eclair tilted her head. Tamaki had told her about Haruhi, especially that she had never had a panic attack. And every time Eclair interacted with her, even considered how cold and rude she was to Haruhi, she stayed well composed and was still polite to her.

Eclair: Why do you think it happened?

Tamaki: I don't know... people keep talking about Haruhi's child and I can't understand it. I swear I never slept with her it's not possible...

Eclair: Hmm... hang on a moment, let me go check something.

Tamaki tilted his head and waited by the door. Eclair walked up to Doctor Odayaka.

Eclair: Hi, I was wondering if tell me about the child Haruhi Fujioka had?

Doctor Odayaka tilted his head.

Doctor Odayaka: Yes I could... what for...?

Eclair: I just need a DNA test done if it isn't too much trouble. I need to know for sure if Tamaki Suoh is or isn't the father of the child.