five

i'm back!!! i'm still continuing this story i promise i just got back into writing again. i've been spending the last year editing and decided to get back into this so here's this for now!! it's kinda short, a lot short than previous chapters but bear with me, things should be picking up soon! (; enjoy!

(i havent pre-read this so i'm sorry for any mistakes [grammar/spelling/etc])
-
Bill's hands run up Stan's torso, finding Stan's curls and pulling him down to meet his lips. They flip their positions so that Stan ends up on top of Bill, straddling his hips. Stan's hands slide up Bill's chest, stopping on either shoulder blade and gripping the collar of his shirt to drag him even closer to his mouth.

The sounds leaving his lips between kisses are sinful and yet sound angelic in a way that only Stan seemed to be able to pull off. His hands glide back down Bill's body and he isn't sure what he should be doing with them. Part of him wants Bill to take control again so that he doesn't have to figure it out, but another part of him really, really loves being in control. The thought makes him shiver.

He doesn't think before allowing his body to shudder but it proves to be a good move when the moan Bill lets out reaches his ear. His heart begins to race and his face begins to burn with something he can't quite describe.

He tugs on Bill's collar again, this time forcing him up into a sitting position, winding his arms around his neck. With a hand at the back of his head and one at the base of his neck, Bill's hair between his fingers, Stan decides to pull back to catch his breath. He leans their foreheads together briefly, letting out a breathy chuckle despite himself. He isn't sure what's wrong with him because this is definitely not something he does regularly. Or at all.

"Stan," Bill breathes out, soft and slow. His eyes are still closed as he catches up on his breathing. Stan's eyes have been open since they parted, watching Bill's expression never change, remaining that easy, soft expression even after he opens his eyes. The close proximity and the warm glow of the lamp makes it harder for Stan to see Bill's eyes but even in the dark he can see the blue of them.

Bill smiled, ducking his head down into crook of Stan's neck, right between his throat and his shoulder. Stan can feel his grin against his skin, teeth grazing his pulse point. The gasp that leaves his lips is involuntary but makes Bill respond by doing it again a centimeter or two higher than before. He bites down with a little pressure, replacing the harshness of bone with the soft skin of his lips, placing them where he had just lightly bitten down.

He placed wet, open-mouthed kisses along the expanse of Stan's neck, the latter gasping from each new sensation he felt running through his body. His neck is bared, head tilted back from the pleasure and Bill has moved toward the front of his throat, lips ghosting over Stan's Adam's apple. It isn't like Stan had never felt anything like it before but suddenly it felt like everything he had ever experience in the past had been amplified by ten. Bill's mouth was skilled, that's for damn sure.

"Bill," Stan groaned from the sudden loss of contact, Bill's thumb and forefinger catching his chin to tilt his head back down. Stan is panting when their eyes meet again, surging forward to bump his nose against Bill's, hands coming back up to up Bill's cheeks.

"Why did you really come over tonight?" Stan whispers, lips brushing against Bill's as he speaks. He dares himself not to look away as Bill gathers his thoughts, mostly afraid his expression might change. That he might decide to leave. Stan isn't a hundred percent sure why he cares so much, either. He's just a number, right?

"I felt bad, not being there today. Rich told me what happened at the station. I guess Eddie told him." Bill responds, pressing a gentle, almost sweet, kiss against Stan's lips. They pull away slowly, still entranced by the feeling of each other.