'inferno' - jichulgi

description:
yebin was not a believer but after an unexpected encounter with a goddess in the form of a stripper, her faith was completely restored.

a minkyebin's stripper AU!

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1358503/inferno-minkyung-girlxgirl-yebin-rena-minkyebin-pristin-roa-binkyung

*i put the whole story down below because it's just a one-shot and you have to log in to AFF to read this so yeah. but it would be nice if you go and read on the original site to support the author. :>

——————🦊💕🐰——————

Rain was falling all over Seoul. The clouds were dark, the atmosphere was gloomy and the brief lightnings in the sky made it all become a very dramatic scenario to look at. Even though it was barely 2pm, all those factors worked perfectly together to make it seem that the day was already slowly transitioning into the night.

The streets were empty or had people running for cover. Yebin liked that scene. With her hands buried into the pocket of her fancy slim suit pants, her long blonde hair held in a high ponytail, her eyes followed the movements of the droplets that fell on the huge window ahead of her. They hit the upper part of it and soon slid on the glass to later become just a smear of water. To say that she was actually paying attention to anything but that was a complete lie. As the rain kept on growing with force, her thoughts were basically everywhere.

Five minutes into staring at the water falling down 10 floors, her position now being the highest, made her wonder some pretty weird things. Yebin somehow wondered how that sensation would be. To fall from a very high place, in an absurd speed. Despair would be involved for sure, but what about the adrenaline? She somehow wished to be a droplet. To fall, but to not be hurt in the end. If it was possible, then she would do it. To feel the adrenaline. To just...Feel something.

"...Since we already know his personality, we actually need to... Yebin?"

A young man's voice sounded out of nowhere - not really, she just wasn't paying attention earlier - but the blonde woman stayed still.

"Yebin!"

The louder call of her name finally made her come to her senses, making her just hum in response. That made the owner of the voice leave his seat, to just stand up beside her.

"What are you doing? Are you high right now?"

That second question made Yebin scoff, leading her to look askance at him.

"Seriously? You think I'm high?"

"You're acting weird all day, like your mind is elsewhere."

"And the first thing to justify that is that I'm high."

"That wouldn't be the first time..."

The man lifting his eyebrows in front of her for sure had the said memory of her being high - while dealing with very important stuff that could cost a lot of money - lingering in his mind. Yebin finally let out a small smile, amused.

"I'm not."

"That's good. We need to close this deal, you know that."

"I do." Yebin sighed, deciding to stop acting like a melancholic depressive teenager so she could actually do something that mattered.

"You weren't listening to what I said but I'm going to repeat the fact that matters: this man is a very very important piece for your father's plan." She saw him go back to his seat, and did the same, getting comfortable on that huge and soft leather chair that was designed just for her.