twenty-two

"hey dickhead, have you two finished work yet?" johnny asked, on the phone to jaehyun.

ten sat on the grass relaxing as birds flew by and music was coming from the bandstand. he was at peace and wanted to stay like that forever.

"alright, get your asses to the park, I want you here in 5" johnny smiled, ending the phone on jaehyun and looking over to ten.

"you swear a lot. damn" ten chuckled, as johnny layed back, nodding.

they layed there making small talk for a few minutes until they saw two boys running towards them hand in hand.

"it looks like you two are in some sort of cheesy love movie running like that." johnny laughed as they sat down. taeyong and jaehyun would always bring left over food from their café to eat and johnny loved it.

"jaehyun, taeyong, this is ten. ten, this is jaehyun and taeyong." johnny smiled, taking food from taeyong.

they talked for about an hour, messing aroung like little kids rolling on the grass and eating a lot of food.

"johnny, go put all the rubbish in the bin you dickwad." jaehyun told johnny, who was messing around near a fountain, almost falling in.

johnny rolled his eyes, picking up all the rubbish and walking to the bin.

taeyong leaned over to ten.

"ten, I think he's kinda whipped for you, man." taeyong told him, to which the younger just raised an eyebrow, "yeah, he has his hook-ups and dick appointments but I can tell when he truly likes someone."

"I agree, he's definitely in love with you," jaehyun added, laying his head on taeyong's shoulder.

"he'll have to earn me." ten winked at the boys who just snickered, as johnny came back to the group.

"whats so funny?" johnny asked, raising an eyebrow.

"your face." taeyong stuck his tongue out at johnny.

"what are you, five?" johnny laughed, sitting down next to ten. closer than last time.

"yep" taeyong smiled, being pulled back by jaehyun onto the grass.

"get a room," ten told them, not wanting to know what they were doing underneath jaehyuns hoodie.

"see, this is what I have to deal with. they make out every five seconds!" johnny whined.

ten leaned his body against johnny's, and johnny would be lying if he said that didn't make his heart flutter.