Teacher! reader x Student! Yui

Y/N= Your name

Yui sighed as she sat down in the back of the classroom wondering if anything would happen today.As she started to lean back in her seat the teacher said '' ok class we have a new student, come here and introduce yourself.'' a guy came into the classroom and smiled "hello everyone my name is Yuiko Mikoto" Yui fell out of her seat as the guy had the same last name as her "M-Mikoto??"

"Hm?"

"Your last name is Mikoto"

"So?"

"That is my last name, you baka!" Yui yelled at him while blushing and looking away "ms.Mikoto go to the office" the teacher groaned while rubbing his head "tsk, fine dimwit" she walked to the main office while singing to herself she didn't realize that someone was following her "take a hint t-take a hintt~" she sang the last part and someone started clapping she turned around quickly making her teacher fall onto her she blushed a dark shade of red "why were you following me baka?" "because I need to make sure you actually go to the office, also stop calling me names Yui" he groaned "you're not my Boyfriend so you can't tell me what to do"

"Stop the act you know damn well I am"

"S-shut up!" Yui started to blush a lot more than she already was "How about I make you shut up?" as he said that she squeaked "B-B-baka!!" she pushed him off of her and ran while blushing redder than a tomato "baka baka baka baka baka baka Baka!!!" he chuckled to himself as he saw his girlfriend run away embarrassed then he remembered that she has to go to the office "Yui! You have to go to the office!" he yelled then went to his classroom again so he could teach his class.

~Time skip~

Yui sighed as she went to her boyfriend's classroom after school was out, she opened the class door then shut it and locked it "hey Teach I'm here for detention" Yui said while smiling "ok come and sit on my lap" Y/N said Yui bit her lip and sat on his lap facing him while blushing. Y/N chuckled and then kissed her softly 

THE END

Ehhh it sucks... ohhhhh wellllllllllll Yui~Chan Out!!

Words in all:382