Chapter 3~The Mysterious Figure

Later on that morning after the quiz and the other classes,me and emily headed to the garden but along the way we noticed two students bullying a 1st year.

Emily : "They never change do they?"

Yuki : "No wait here okay"

I said giving her my can of pepsi,then started to approach the bullies but hunter already beat me to them.

Hunter : "That is a bit pathetic picking on a 1st year"

Bully 1 : "Whatever man this kid owns us money for our lunch!"

Bully 2 : "Yeah and if you are not going to leave then we will have to mess your pretty face up"

Hunter chuckled and rubbed his hand through his hair with a grin,the two bullies charged towards him as one of them threw a punch another one went to kick him.

Hunter instantly dodged the punch,making the bully fall over he grabbed the leg of the second bully then instantly slammed him into the ground.

Student 1 : "Wow he is so strong"

Student 2 : "And handsome where did he learn to fight like that"

I could hear the two female students talking about him,to be honest i was surprised by his action.

Bully 1 : "Tch this not over!"

Bully 2 : "We will be back!"

Both of the bullies stood up and ran off,hunter sighed then turned to the 1st year student asking if he was okay,the student nodded thanking hunter.

Hunter : "It wasn't a problem well i better head to my next class"

He replied then walked over,there was something about him that made me think he was not normal.

Later that afternoon instead going home with emily,i followed hunter carefully as i wanted to know who he was.

I continued to follow him until reaching a alleyway,staying out of sight nearby hunter stopped then a person with spiky green hair and amber yellow eyes appeared out of the shadow.

??? : "Did you bring it?"

Hunter : "Yes i did"

He reached into his pocket,then pulled out a vile of blood then handed it to the male.

??? : "Excellent as you are aware our lord is getting weaker and low human blood source can only help for the time being what he needs is the blood of the pure blood."

Hunter : "I shall bring him more and i have my next target"

??? : "Excellent..we gather enough blood then we should be able to lure out the pure blood before the moon goes red in three months time"

Hunter : "Exactly i will find out who is the pure blood and deliver him or her to our lord"

Both shook hands then the green haired male vanished,i couldn't believe what i just heard and i had to tell the others.

But soon i came out of hiding instantly i was pinned to the wall with such strength.

Hunter : "Well well what do we have here..looks like i have found a spy"

Yuki : "L..let me go.."

Struggling to break free but his grip tightened and then all of a sudden my body froze.

Hunter : "Now that you know and what you heard i won't let you leave here alone!"

He opened his mouth revealing his fangs and then lunged at my neck,but my amulet began to glow brightly as a burst of light shot out hitting him.

Hunter : "Grrr..i forgot about that amulet tch you were lucky today girl but if you care about your little friend or your life stay away!"

With that he was gone,the amulet stopped glowing as it did my body fell to the ground everything around me went black then my eyes closed as a faint echo called out to me then passing out.

Yuki : "W..where am i.."

Opening my eyes i could see that i was in a field of flowers and a woman was standing infront of me.

??? : "Yuki..dear..child we met at last.."

Yuki : "W..who are you and how do you know me..?"

??? : "I have been watching over you and look how much you have grown"

The woman smiled and held out her arms to me,then told me that everything was going to be fine and in time i will be able to learn the truth.

To be continued.