Chapter 17

Lathaniel
I walked into the house and sighed in relief that I was finally home. Somehow I'd become lazy or at least less interested in working. My time was now more invested in Tobias and being a husband.

"Hey Sunshine." Toby said as he came down from upstairs and gave me hug. I hugged back tightly and kissed his forehead. "How was your day Kitten?" I responded as I released him. "It was...okay. How was yours?" He answered. "It was long and boring, why was yours just okay?" I questioned, wanting to know more.

"Come on, let's go sit somewhere." He insisted, looking and sounding worried. I furrowed my brows in confusion but followed in silence. We went to the patio to sit, I changed clothes so I would be more comfortable. We got settled on the love-seat just beside the door, we sat right at the ends of  it and while I sat facing him he sat facing forward.

"Is everything okay Toby?" I asked lowly, concerned and curious. "My family wants to see us again." He answered simply. "Then let's go see them." I responded. "Yea, but what happens when they want to meet your family or go to their house? The truth is bound to come out, they're bound to see something and I don't want to keep anything from them." He explained himself lowly, his voice catching in his throat.

"I thought you didn't care what they thought, just tell them or don't at all." I suggested. "It's not that simple. I want a life with them but I don't want to keep such a major thing from them because it's going to eat away at me and if they react negatively...I won't be able to handle it, I'll be heartbroken..." He explained, his voice becoming quieter and quieter.

"God now that I'm saying it, everything sounds so hopeless and timeless...what am I going to do? Plus all the vomiting I've been doing and all the sickness I've felt since this morning...I can't do this!" He shouted, a panic attack ensuing.

What is he taking about, morning sickness?

I shifted closer and wrapped my arms around him to comfort him, I decided that asking questions was not the best idea right now. We could get to my questions later, now it was about calming him down and consoling him.

I kissed his cheek before bringing him close to my chest. I stroked his hair gently and rocked him slowly. His breathing began to relax and the hiccups he'd developed were going away. Slowly, he stopped hugging himself and wrapped his arms around me and cuddled into me.

"Wanna go inside Kitten?" I asked gently. He did nothing but nod softly, it seemed to me that was all he could do. I let him go before standing, then helped him up. He wrapped his arms around my neck before jumping up and wrapping his legs around my waist.

I held onto his ass to support him and carried him into the house. I walked into the living room and put him down on the couch and got him a blanket to keep him covered. I bent down beside the couch and put my hand on his cheek gently.

His eyes opened and he looked at me with sweet blue eyes. I could see the pain in his eyes but beside that pain was love. I smiled and left a gentle peck on his forehead. "I'll make you something nice to eat, just sit down and listen to some music or watch some TV...sound good?" I asked him.

He nodded in response and I smiled softly. I got ready to get up but he pulled me back gently and kissed me sweetly. I kissed back and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. We pulled away from each other and smiled at one another. "Thank you Lathan." He whispered sweetly. I smiled at him before going to get started on his food.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay