A Ball

(I don't own regal academy or the characters) (Things get serious in this chapter)

(3rd pov)

Live at Regal academy was great. Flying to school with Rose, spending the day with your friends and telling your grandmother and crows about your day. Since you are a Maleficent, there are always crows near you, but they kept they're distance. As time went on, you realized that you developed a crush on Travis.

He was just so cute and sweet. Also handsome with his green, brown hair and bright yellow eyes. You could't get him out of your mind, so you figured that he just belonged there.

You landed in front of the school and Rose jumped of your back. There was a group of girls chatting with each other while making high pitched noises. Since your sences were much more sensitive, you had to stop them. And you also wanted to know what's going on.

,,Why in heaven's name are you making these unbearable sounds? What's happening?", you asked. One girl you could't regonize even if you tried really hard answered. ,,There will be a ball! The boys have to ask the girls out, and I'm waiting for Hawk to ask me out!" Then they all started fighting with each other, the reason should be clear.

You pulled Rose away from the other girls. You didn't wan't to become part of the fight and get late to class. But a part of you was hoping that Travis would ask you to go to the ball with him. As you went inside the school, you noticed that most of the boys were avoiding you. Probably because you're a Maleficent.

On your way to class, you walked past Vicky and her gang. Even worse, you heard her telling Cyrus to ask you out on the ball.
Yikes. You took Rose's hand and started to run. Even if Travis wouldn't ask you, you would rather be eaten by monkeys than go to the ball with Cyrus. Why the hell was that group so obsessed with you

(Travis pov) (This is the first time the story doesn't play with a 3rd pov.)

I was pretty nervous. I planned to ask (Y/N) to go to the ball with me. Over the weeks, I devolped a huge crush on her, and I wanted to tell her at the ball. I just hope she feels the same way I do. She's so beautiful, nice, funny, smart, ...

(Travis won't be done anytime soon because your so awsome, so let's just skip that part.)

,,Are those flowers for (Y/N)?", Hawk asked smirking. I almost forgot that I got flowers for her. ,,Yes they are..." Before he could laugh at me, I pointed out that he was going to ask Rose out. He, again, claimed that it was only to avoid the other girls. Nice try. Everyone knows that he has a gigantic crush on Rose.

(Your pov)

We finally arrived in front of the classroom.
I was about to greet the others, but Travis pulled me to the side. ,,Travis? What are you doing?" I was confused by his behavior. His face grew red and he didn't say anything. But suddenly he reached out his hand, which held a bouquet of weird, but also beautiful roses. (Heh)

 (Heh)