Species

Magi: (mah-di) almost always strong magicians. Their magic come from within. We're sought out by others for their natural magical properties. We're once considered endangered, they are rehabilitating now, birth rate rising and death rate decreasing. Recognized by their hair, ranging from pastel lavender to deep blue, and their eyes, ranging from pale yellow to dark orange.

Vin: (vihn) often strong and excellent at weaponry crafting and usage. Were once at the frontlines of every war. Now, occupations sought out by the Vin are blacksmithing, body guards, and other laboring jobs. They can be recognized through their hair which is a natural gradient from a brown to a shade (white to black) and their eyes which are rarely any colour other than a deep red.

Algin : (Ahl-din) people of the water. Two main different cultures are the bipedal Algin and the tail (from mid-waist or hips to the fins) Algin. Colours are seemingly random, but children are more likely to be the same colour as their parents then any other colour. Although, lake/river Algin are more likely to be colours ranging from dark green to light blue and sea/ocean Algin are more likely to be a black to white, depending on which zone they are from. Further study of the Algin is needed.

Kiovan: (k-eye-van) often short, the Kiovan consume rocks and live on and around volcanoes. Flaming salamanders are also part of their diet. Can be recognized through their appearance which glows a deep red, but covered by a black rock-like substance that their body produces as a self defence mechanism. At first glance, they look like a molten lava lake covered in black rock islands. They are surprisingly strong for their size but are quite slow. The fastest known Kiovan was seen running the same speed as a crawling infant. If they must arrive somewhere quickly, they can roll with accuracy.

Areos: (are-ee-hos) the people of the sky. Much like the Algin, they differentiate between regions with both their physical appearance and attributes. Unlike the Algin, all of the Areos are bipedal. Two different types are known. There are the partial bird areos and the anivan bird areos. The partial bird are feathered head to toe and their arms are their wings, including a beak in place for a nose and mouth but still have body parts of an average anivan five or take a few things. And the anivan bird are physically similar to the anivan but also have a beak and their back is where their wings reside.

Ani : (ah-nee) regular people, they are the main occupants of the country of Wilsteda and other countries around the world. Unlike other species of the known world, their options in life are not pre-decided by society or their physical attributes.