part two-IHOP

recap~ at Ihops~ he sits down at the booth and 3 minutes later and really pretty waitress walks up to him and says "hello in Natalee and ill be your waitress today......"

present time~ "hello" said Edwin, "do you know what your going to be having to drink today"

Edwin stays silent as he stares at her. He didn't even hear he say that to him.

Edwin's POV

I cant believe how beautiful she is I want to say something but I can't drag her into my life.... I was snapped out of my thoughts by her

"sir"

"sorry, what did you say"

" I said do you know what your having to drink today?"

"yes ill have a coke please"

"ok ill have that out in a minute are you ready to order"

uhh..yea i would like chocolate chip pancakes with a side of bacon and some eggs"

"how would you like your eggs cooked"

"scrambled please"

"ok ill have that out for you in a little bit"

she brushed her hand over his as she walked away.

Natalee's POV

He is soooo cute omgggggg I said in my head as I walked into the kitchen to put in his order. my best friend that just so happens to work with me knocked me out of my thoughts. she said to me "dang bish he cuteeeeee" I replied with "I know jess" I told her I have to go put his order in and get his drink and I continued walking. I walked over to the soda dispenser and put a light amount of ice in it and his coke. I also got him napkins but on the top one I took my pin and wrote my number on it.

I wrote...

"Hey, I thought u were really cute and I couldn't helo but at least try to be friends with you so... my number is 323-716-0059 (this is the number that if you call it it will play solita) so um yea txt me if u want"

I walked back out to him and he was smiling at me as I approached him. I gave him his drink first and then put the napkins next to himself on the table and I told him "your food will be out in less than 10 minuites.

Edwin's POV

I picked up a napkin and saw that it had been written on. I read what it said, i out her number into my phone immediately after and sent her a pic of me and said

 I read what it said, i out her number into my phone immediately after and sent her a pic of me and said

Hey its Edwin the guy that you left a napkin note for at IHOPS I thought you were really cute too so... Hey!!!

I felt like the happiest man alive right now but I guess ill just hide my secret from her and about 2 minitues later Natalee brought my food out. I ate really quickly and watched her run back to the kitchen when she heard someone call out her name.

Natalee's POV

Jess said to me almost screaming "OMGGGGGG HE TEXTED YOU OMGGGGGGGGGGGG NATALEEEEEEE"!!! I looked at my phone and it had a picture of him and said

Hey its Edwin the guy that you left a napkin note for at IHOPS I thought you were really cute too so... Hey!

I responded with

Hey wassup ill text you later when i'm off work

he left 10 minitues after he ate and then 4 hours later I left work and headed directly home I texted him and told him that I was home.

Edwin's POV

Natalee: Hey im home so we can talk

Edwin: ok i cant talk right now but i should be able to in like 15 to 45 minitues

Natalee: ok ttyl

Edwin had the crack cocaine in his hoodie pocket and some jeans on and he walked out into the world he walked to the designated spot about 2 miles from the mall. he walked into the alley and took the money from the woman he looked up and he knew who it was it was.........
————————————————————
678 words
Heyyyy I don't have anything to say soooo,.......