Texting in the Halls

Kai's P.O.V

         "Hey," Jay turned around in his seat. "Can I use your pencil?" He asked as he held up a pencil with it's tip broken off.  "No! This is my last pencil, thanks to you!" Kai replied whispered hotly. "Shhhhhhhhhh," Cole looked up from his test with a glare. Kai wished he wasn't in a class with Jay and Cole. They sometimes were really annoying. I wish I was in a class with Lloyd. Just as he thought it he felt embarrassed. "Fine," Kai finally said, handing his last pencil to Jay. Kai raised his hand and asked for a bathroom pass. "Alright," said his math teacher "but don't take to long."

     Out in the hall Kai took long, slow steps wishing he could see Lloyd or Nya, who were both a grade younger than him. Looking down he took out his phone to text Lloyd, making sure nobody saw.   

  Lloyd's P

  Lloyd's P.O.V

          Looking at his phone Lloyd wished Kai had stayed online. But Lloyd knew if they had Kai would've gotten in trouble. Suddenly Lloyd had a thought, If Kai was texting then he would have to be out of the classroom, which meant he was probably going to the bathroom. Yes! Lloyd decided he would go to his high school's nearest bathroom to we're Kai was so they could talk. "May I go to the bathroom?" Lloyd asked. "Hmm? Oh, sure Lloyd" His teacher replied.

         Lloyd stepped out of the room and turned the opposite way of the bathrooms, towards Kai's classroom. After a while Lloyd wondered if he should be doing this. I could get in trouble, or-or get a referral!  He started speed walking and looking down. A few people glanced at him curiosity, but left Lloyd alone. Then Lloyd heard familiar laughing and looked up. It was to late he had ran head first into Morro Zepheros and his girlfriend, Lloyd's stepsister, Harumi Garmadon.

Hey guys, it is my first story and I'm hoping you like it so vote, or leave a comment! Buy!