A Strong Voice

Morro's P.O.V

          "Watch yourself, you little scrap!" Morro yelled at Lloyd to his face. "You could've hurt her!" He said gesturing to Morro's beautiful girlfriend, Harumi. "Morro,"she grabbed his shoulder "We have more important things to do than to talk to the... elephant, In the room." Lloyd stood on his tiptoes so he could be the highs of her and glared "Well,-well I-uh, just stop, okay?" He stuttered "I can't hear you! Oh, wait, sorry does shortness run in the family? Let me guess, your dad?" Morro said while he and Harumi started backing him to a wall."No, Morro,silly goose, his father is dead." "Stop." A strong voice that Morro recognized came from behind him.

Kai's P.O.V

         I heard Harumi's voice from down the hall as I took a 'bathroom break' for ten minutes. "His father is dead." Kai saw Morro and Harumi towering above a  figure, witch he made out to be lloyd. Anger surged through him and Kai resisted the urge to beat the to bullies up. In a semi calm voice he said "Stop"

Lloyds P.O.V

        "Look at that, your boyfriend is here," Harumi sneered. "I said, STOP!!" Kai yelled at Lloyd's stepsister and started towards them. The tall boy then said when he was right behind the couple "Lloyd, go. I believe your Bathroom break  is over. I'll handle with the elephants in the room." He sneered with hatred in his voice. Lloyd knew Kai liked to be the hero but he couldn't just leave him one against two. "No." The blonde said. Then, Lloyd pushed the bullies out of the way, grabbed Kai's wrist, and pulled him away. 

Kai's P.O.V

"Wha-" Kai started to say then grew serious and gave a slight nod, as he could see the tears forming in his eyes. Once he and Lloyd were far enough away he stoped and didn't let Lloyd pull him any more. "Kai," he said with tears streaming down his face. Lloyd looked up as Kai brushed his tears away. "I'm leaving this wretched place." The blonde said, in tears. Kai pulled him in for a kiss, then left and said, "No, you aren't."