Authors Note

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for the reads and all your lovely comments, it really does mean a lot to me. I haven't been updating recently as I am working on some other original stories. I will be trying my best to finish of the second part of 'Insight May Cause Distress' for you all. I am taking my time on it because I want it to be to the best it can be as it holds some important clues and moments for the whole story.

If you liked this fanfiction I suggest you check out my story 'For Those Who Evaded The History Books'.

It is an story with romance, humour and action which is set in the apocalypse so hopefully you will check it out for me.  This is a little bit about it:

When sixteen year old Valkyrie returns home from university abroad to visit her family and finds nothing but blood stains she is traumatised. The apocalypse has struck in her town first and it is now up to her to fight for herself and for the justice of her family. Being alone in a burnt out town during an apocalypse is hard, so when she finds out that her family has risen as the creatures she so deeply despises, Valkyrie does what anybody would do and gives up. But not without crossing the path of the beautiful and merciless Carson. A blunt and courageous zombie hunter and his team who are basically the weirdos who warned you about this. A story about love, hatred, vengeance and the apocalypse. 

Thank you so much guys and keep on reading!

Love,

Becca 

xxxx