8

Both boys have been together for a week now. But, every time Ethan tries to go to Gray's house, Lizzie, or his parents always shut the door in his face. So, grayson always had to go out and see Ethan himself somewhere that's not his home. Ethan had a plan this time.

"Grayson! You can't be with Ethan he hurt you! He's an asshole!" Lizzie yelled.

"I don't care what you say! I love Ethan and he loves me!" Grayson said, crying. This has been going on for over and hour, and he's getting mad. "Are you that dumb grayson?! He's just using you! Like he does with every other girl!" Grayson stayed quiet and went up to his room.

He collapsed on his bed crying... Sobbing. Is it true? Or is Lizzie messing with me cause she hates Ethan? Grayson thought.

Grayson

I continue crying and hear a soft knock on my window. I got up, still crying. I opened my window to see Ethan there. "E? What are you doin-" Ethan put his finger to his lips, telling me to quiet down.

He looks at me and frowns, climbing in. "Hey, hey what's wrong?" He asked hugging me. "N-nothing" I lied. Ethan sighs. "Gray I know you're lyin-"

"It's nothing ok?!" I snap. Ethan quickly slaps a hand over my mouth, to keep quiet. He hugs me tightly again, and I cry into his chest, do to my height. I stop crying, but let out small hiccups. I look at Ethan's shirt, seeing a big stain, from my tears. "I'm sorry" I say "its ok. But what happened?" I shook my head, I didn't want to tell him...

He sighs once again, picking me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He layes us down on the bed. With me straddling him. I look down at are position and blush. He smiles. I kiss his lips softly, and we just stare into each other's eyes. Me staring into his hazel eyes and him staring into my dark green-hazelish eyes.

I kissed Ethan once again. It becoming more heated. I ran my tongue on his bottom lip, he opens up and our tongues swirl and dance around with each other. I moan softly; loving the feeling. Ethan ran his hands up and down my back, landing on my ass and squeezing. "Gray? Can I talk to you?" Lizzie said from behind my door. I curse under my breath and told Ethan to hide under my bed.

"Come in" I sigh, knowing what she's about to say. To make it even worse, Ethan's gonna be listening...

"Gray-"

"I know what you're gonna say Lizzie, yes he's hurt me, but I think he's never gonna do it again." I roll my eyes.

"Yea, and also he's using you" She said "No he's not! Why the fuck do yo keep telling me this?! I know you hate him, but you have to support it, whether you like it or not! I'm your bother ok? We've been together for a week, two weeks almost, and he hasn't hurt me at all!"

"Fine keep thinking those lies, Gray. Just dont come crying to me, saying he hurt you" She said slamming my door. She never really talked to me like that...

Ethan

I heard Gray's door slam shut. That's what Lizzie thinks of me? I crawl out from under the bed, I then hear quiet sobs, and whimpers. "Gray?" I say softly. "Is that why you were crying earlier?" He nods and cried harder. I lay next to him, and pull he nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck. "Do you... Do you believe her?" I ask.

"I dunno" He replies. "baby, I love you. I would never do that to you" I say pulling his face outta my neck and kissing his lips. "Promise?" He asked. "Promise" I kissed his forehead.

~

"Well its getting late, I should go home" I say. "No, stay longer" Grayson begs. "I'll text you later when you get home. Alright?" He nods, and peck his lips goodbye. "I love you" I say. He responded with 'I love you too'

I climb outta his window and jump on the tree I used to get up into his room. I climb down and walk home...

"Ethan! Where have you been?!" My dad yells. "I was at a friends house" I roll my eyes. They always treat me like I'm 10, no I'm 18 and I can do whatever the fuck I want. "Well next time come when we tell you! Remember your curfew is at 9? It's 11:24 pm right now!" My mom joins in.

"Listen! Do you guys not get that I'm 18?! I'm an adult I can do whatever I want! I can't rob a store if I want too! I can murder someone if I want too! Better yet I can fuck a guy if I want too" I shout. They looked at me shocked. "Ethan grant Dolan, you better not be gay, that's fucking disgusting" They growl. "Well? Guess what? I'm bisexual. And I'm dating someone, a guy. And that guy is Grayson!!" They looked at me disgusted. "We told you never to go near-"

"I don't care! I realized that hurting him was the wrong thing! You guys made me think Gays, or lesbians we're disgusting. Well they're not! Cause I'm not disgusting am I?"

They just glare at me. "Well what about those girls you always bring over? Why couldn't you go out with one of them! Remember Jayden? What about her!"

"I don't give a damn about Jayden! I only care for Grayson now! I'm in love with him" I tell running up to my room.

I only care for Grayson...

+ + +

Alright... Brace yourself people's!

Remember the character
Jayden Rodriguez??

Remember the characterJayden Rodriguez??

Well now, she's coming in!!
Hehehe😈

💕