Chapter 19

You look at the slip of paper in your hand with the address of the dojo, "Where the hell is it?", you ask aloud looking around. You had been walking around for 15 minutes looking for the supposedly 'easy to find' building, you sigh slipping to the ground and wishing you had gotten a phone before.

"Are you lost?", someone asked.

You look up and see a really tall guy with black hair and glasses, "Uh, kind of

You look up and see a really tall guy with black hair and glasses, "Uh, kind of... Do you know how to get here?", you ask handing him the piece of paper.

He took the paper from your hand as you stood up and realised how tall he really was, he was a giant compared to you. To be that tall, you thought, "Excuse me?", he says bringing you out of your thoughts.

"Sorry, what?", you asked blinking in confusion.

"Aheh, I said I can take you there," he smiled warmly and started walking.

"Oh, heh. Sorry, I was thinking about how-"

"How tall I am? Yeah, I get that a lot," he says rubbing the back of his head bashfully.

"I'm (Y/N)," you say trying to break the silence.

"Chansung," he says continuing to stay silent.

"So..?", you say a few seconds later looking at him up and down.

"Huh?"

"How-"

"I um... I am not interested in..." he says walking faster.

"What are you talking about? I was going to ask how tall you were. What did you think I was going to ask?", you say looking at his red cheeks and ears that stuck out like lamb ears.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." he says stopping and bowing to you a few times.

You walked over to him, standing on your tippy toes and grabbing his ear with your thumb and index finger; it was really warm, "Your ears are adorable," you say smiling at him.

Even on your tippy toes he was incredibly tall and you still had to tilt your chin up to look at him, he stared at you for a second, glance at your lips and backed away, "Uh, we're here."

"Oh, thanks," you say with a smile as you push an ancient wooden door open, the inside looked like the inside of a Japanese castle. You walked over to a girl sitting at a desk with millions of papers around her, "Hello, I'm here to-"

"The sensei is waiting for you through that door," she says without looking up, motioning to a black door on the left.

"Okay, thanks." You walk through the door and step into a wide office with a floor desk and a few shelves next to a view of a garden with a pond in the center, "Hello," you ask.

"Oh, you're finally here," an old man with a pure white beard says appearing from nowhere, "You are 10 minutes late," he says sitting at the desk.

"I apologize, I am not the best navigator," you say bowing to him.