Staying Innocent

My little brother died today, so did this other girl who looked like a 16 year old version of me, I'm actually 20. My brother was 16, when he went. Form what I could figure out was my universe and this new one collided, I could also see that in this universe was reverse form what I saw next.

"VIVIAN!" A voice I hear yell my name, it oddly sounded like my brothers but deeper. I only know his sister for a few seconds but I knew what her voice sounded like. I quickly turn around, hearing it. "Oh god, thank god your okay." He rushes towards me like I'd do my little brother if they were in danger. A smile forms on his face as tears ran down his cheeks. "I was so worried. What are you even doing around here, it's so dangerous?" He begins to dust my clothing off as he holds my shoulder as if to keep me in place. "Your clothing is different. Are you trying to mimic me?" His voice lighten.

I take a deep breathe. I can't do this, I couldn't tell him I watched his sister and my brother died. How could I? 'Hey I'm just a look alike of your sister! Your sister and my brother died a horrific death.'

I look at him and gives him a cute litter smile, before coughing some to her my voice higher. "I'm sorry brother! I didnt mean to worry you! I wanted to dress just like you so I tried it!" I tell him cheerfully.

A Years Later~

I look around my room, ever since I told him I was his sister I've been placed in a basically child like room. Toys, stickers and poster lined the walls, a princess style bed I had. It's been a year since I've started this, and I plan on keeping it up.

Form what I've found out form old photos, jornal entires and her brother. She's basically a giant child, or acts to be in front of everyone. She gets treated like a child form everyone, her friends form her dance class, her school life, her best friend, and her brother. Everyone around her is terrified of her brother because he's the king. Apparently unlike my universe, this one has him as the oldest and king, the only same thing is that the parents died early on in his life, leaving him at the young age of 7 to grow up quickly. To take on responsibility, and learn to take care of his baby sister. She isn't allowed to be on the Internet, as much as I was, she's constantly watched as well by this nanny. Everything is child proofed still. And no, she wasn't mentally disable. They just never changed it as she aged. Form her journal entires I found out that she was maturing quickly then they think, she acts this way as to not damage her brother or anyone around her. She's a very sweet and honest child, basically. Everyone thinks she's this baby. It made me released how I treated my baby brother.

Suddenly my door opens, revealing her brother, Jacob, smiling. "Hey, you ready for your dance performance?" He asks me curiously. My make up was a star on my cheek, covering up a scar I have, exactly like she did her star. A bright pink star on the cheek with little black marks around it. My outfit was hers, strange thing is I fitted perfectly in her clothing. She wore two giant pink bows inside her hair, both holding pigtails. She work a V-neck short sleeve shirt on the summer time, with princess white gloves, that came up to her elbows, form what I found out, it was covering a few cuts form these bullies she had. In the winter it was a long pink shirt with small white princess gloves, she always covered her hands. Her bottoms was normally pink tights, sometimes she wore regular pants, or shorts, but this was very rare. She normally went bare foot around the castle, and outside she would wear boots that reached her knees. This is what I wore today. Her normal summer outfit, seeing as its hot outside.

I smile gently at him. "Of course brother!" I say excitedly, and gets my last boot on, before standing up and heading towards him. He grabs my pink backpack with white hearts. It has my dance outfit and tennis shoes inside of it.

We soon head out and into the car. Today was Saturday. Officially a year since my brother died. Officially a year since I've became her. My life is so different now due to this.

Once at dance class I rush inside. I had to learn how to dance quickly as to not raise suspensions, it was hard at first but I'm so lucky her best friend understood what happened, and taught me quickly all the movies. Apparently this girl has trophies for all sorts of stuff in dance.

"Go get change!" The teacher tells me, seeing me in this outfit. "Get ready, for dance with the other girls!" She points towards the locker room, as I head their, and begin to change into my dance outfit. I look at myself in the mirror and look into my eyes. Sadly her soul has merged into mine, making my eye colour, green change, in my left eye, into blue. I can normally fake it with a blue contracts but I ran out so now I have a blue and green eye. I sigh, as I begin to see her in the mirror. "I'll let you take control. Just don't get yourself hurt." I tell the reflection, the reflection of the soul, being her. She just stares at me and rolls her blue eyes. She doesn't speak, unless she's in control. Suddenly I disappear and lose my sight of the world.

The Real Vivian Of This Universe

I quickly take a look at my outfit and smile to myself, putting my hair up into pigtails, with cute bows into them, smiling at myself. My outfit was fit for dance class, my performance.. I was wearing white tights, a black and white flowing dress. My shoes top notch for this. I twirl around watching it flow.

Soon the dance began and I'm rushed out onto the stage to perform. Tears drip down my face. I missed this. But I'm here now.

.