Trouble.

Amy's P.O.V.

I pushed Louis away from me, so he would stop kissing me.

"Why would you do that?!" I yelled at him. I was pissed beyond belief. "Louis! You heard me say at the concert that I didn't want one of you to be my boyfriend! I don't like you like that Louis! Ugh!! I'm calling Niall!" I stormed out of the car, and dialed Niall's number.

"Hey, what's taking so long? Louis said he was gonna pick you up and bring you here." asked Niall.

"I need you to pick me up. I need to tell you something important, and now. Louis just kissed me."

"WHAT?!?! I AM GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!" Niall yelled.

"Come pick me up at my house," I told him, and told him my address. "I'll tell you the story when you get here."

"I'm halfway there now. See you in a few."

"Bye." I hung up, and walked over to Louis.

"Go. Away." I hissed at him. He looked ashamed, and just got in his car and left. Ugh.

About 5 minutes later, Niall pulled into my drive way. He opened the door, and ran to me, not bothering to shut his car door behind him. He pulled me into a hug, and I just couldn't hold it in any longer. I burst out crying.

"It's okay Ames. Here get in the car, and just tell me the whole story." He said to me rubbing my back.

I nodded and got into the passenger seat if the car, and he handed me some tissues. I dabbed my eyes, hoping not to smudge my makeup.

"Okay babe, what happened?" Asked Niall. He called me babe. That cheered me up a teensy bit.

"Well, he said that, that he convinced you to, to uh, to let him drive me to the club, and then he just leaned over, and, and kissed me." I told Niall, sniffling.

"I am going to kill that boy. You know he has a girlfriend, yeah? Her name is Eleanor, and she is the sweetest thing."

"Why would he k-kiss me if he has a g-girlfriend?" I asked, still sniffling.

"I don't know. He probably fancies you, if he would kiss you while dating Eleanor."

I sighed. "I don't like Louis like that."

Niall's P.O.V.

It kind of made me happy that she said that. I fancy her.

"Well, we don't have to go clubbing if you don't want to babe." I told her. Damn. I called her babe again. I keep forgetting that I'm not her boyfriend.

"Yeah, I want to still go clubbing. That will get my mind off of the whole Louis fiasco." She sighed.

"Hopefully it will make you feel better, because you look a lot prettier happy." Dammit. I need to stop. She doesn't want a boyfriend.

She smiled. "Thanks, Niall. You make me happy. Now let's go party!" I make her happy. Does she fancy me?

----------------

Amy's P.O.V.

"Niiiiiullllllll, I wanna puppyy!!!" I yelled to him. I was more wasted than I was at Joey's party.

"Maybe we can get a puppy! Liam!!! We can have a puppy on the tour bus yeah?" Niall drunkenly slurred to Liam, who didn't have a drop of alcohol tonight.

"Niall, I think that you and Amy should go back to the hotel." Liam told us.

"No! I wanna puppy!" I screamed. I sounded like a spoiled 4 year old. "Niall will get me a puppy right Niall?!"

"Yeah! Let's go!" Niall yelled to me. "We don't need stupid old Liam!"

"Don't hurt yourselves." Is the last thing I heard before me and Niall drunkenly ran out of the club.

"I'm hungry. My stomach feels like a hungry puppy." I awkwardly told Niall.

"Let's get pizza!!" suggested Niall.

I nodded and just randomly ran around with Niall for a few blocks.

"Do you even know where a pizza place is?" Asked Niall, breathing really heavy from all the running.

"Nope!" I said laughing my ass off for no good reason.

"Let's go to the hotel!" He told me, also laughing his ass off.

We ran to the hotel, which was only a block away. We laughed all the way up to his room, and walked inside. I plopped into his couch.

"I am tired," I stated. "And I will be taking your bed."

"Okay, I'm sleeping there too." Niall stated back.

I pretend fell asleep on the couch, and I heard Niall walk over to me, pick me up and walk me to his room. He laid me down on his bed, and got in bed next to me. He wrapped his arms around me, and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Good night Amy. I love you."

Good ending?