I Love You [LUCAS]

# Y/n POV

" Hey , guess who's hereeee "

I shouted happily but no one answered. All of them were talking to each other.

" What happened to Lucas ? "
Mark asked.

" I don't know but he made many mistakes earlier while practicing so the choreographer asked him to dance more "
Taeyong said.

" But he's sick right now. Is it alright to him to dance ? "
Jaemin asked , being concerned about his Lucas hyung.

" I'm worried about that too. He even injured himself at his hand earlier "
Jungwoo said.

Wait , what ? They're talking about my friend , Lucas ? He's... sick ? And also injured his hand ? And he have to dance more in that situation? That's insane !

I ran to NCT dance practice room. I opened the room to found a tall body lying tiredly on the floor. I closed the door and sit beside him. I touched his forehead and wow ! The temperature is very high even tho he's sweating sooo much !

" You're having a high fever Lucas ! "

He changed his position from lying to sit. He looked at me with the weak eyes.

" I'm alright , y/n "

" No , you're not "

I pulled his hand and search for the injury his members talked about earlier and found the injured place. I looked at him.

" And you still want to say that you're alright ? "

He looked down.

" Follow me to the other room now "

" For what ? "
He asked.

" Just follow what your friend asked you to "

He stand up and followed me to the other room.

" Sit here "

I asked him to sit on the bed and found for some medicine. I found it , but argh why must it be placed on a high place ?! I stand on my tip toe and trying to reach for it. Then , I felt a warm body behind me. Taking the medicine. I turned around and looked at him. He gave me the medicine.

" Sit , you stupid "

" Excuse me , I think you owe me something "

" I didn't. You're the one who owe me something. You made me worried, Lucas "

He take a sit and I started to put some medicine on his injured hand.

" So can I make up for it ? "
He asked.

" For what ? "
I asnwered his question with another question.

" You said I owe you earlier. So can I make it up for it ? "

" Whatever.. "
I mumbled. But then I felt a hot lips placed on my cheek.

He...he just kiss me on my cheek !

I froze.

" Gosh you little cute girl "
He said while giggling and caressed my hair.

" What...what did you just --

" I just kissed my best friend. So , can we take the next step ? "

" What ? "

He stand up and pointed to his lips.

" Now , it's time for you to make it up. You owe me a 'thanks' earlier "

" I didn't "

" You did "

" I didn't "

Suddenly, he pulled me for a sweet kiss. His lips met mine. The fever he's having make his lips felt warm. It's weird , I didn't try to stop the kiss , instead I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arm around my waist. After a deep and sweet kiss , he pulled me back while smiling at me.

" I see you're enjoying it huh ? "
He smirked.

" Huh ? I..I didn't.. It just...I "

" I love you "
He cut my word. I looked at him.

Did my ear hearing things ?

" What ? "

" I love you , y/n "

" I...I love you too Lucas "

I said. Yes , I felt in love with him. I didn't know when did I fell in lobe with him but I can't stay friend with him anymore. He gave a peck on my lips. I smiled.

" Enough for the lovey things. Now , sleep. Have some rest "

He lied down on the bed. I was about to make my way out of the room but he pulled my hand.

" Stay with me please ? I need you "

" But Lucas , others were-

" Ignore them. Just stay with me "

I looked at him doing the puppy eyes .

" Okay fine "

I said and sat beside him. I placed a kiss on his forehead.

I love him .

Heyy y'all , sorry cause this story is short , I'll try to do it longer next time ^^