**PATHETIC BUT IMPORTANT VENT**

Edit: I'm okay now <3 This was a while ago but I'm alright now <3 I'm sorry for overreacting on this, this wasn't and still isn't important but I made a big deal out if it anyways </3 This is old and cringy, I promise, I've changed and I'm a lot more mature and responsible qwq

~

**WARNING: PATHETIC VENT**

I hate venting but this is kinda serious and important...
~

I'm so sorry... I've lost everything...

My iPad is broken... I've lost everything... all my art programs... all my progress... all my personal things...

I was working on so many things, mainly for two certain people's birthday... ( happy early birthday... <3 you know who you two are )

Everything is gone... all the drawings, fan art, old art, basically EVERYTHING I had over the years...

I'm so scared and upset... the recent work I was working on were for Steff and Jamie... for their birthday... it's all gone and I'm honestly so sorry...
I'm so pathetic and I'm a terrible friend... I don't know what to do... I don't deserve you... it's all my fault... both of your birthdays are coming up soon and I have NO GIFTS AT ALL... not anymore...

I don't know how it happened... I woke up, checked up on it ready to work on the gifts, and then it was all black... I tried charging it... it was all black... NOTHING WORKED...

All my personal photos... and my old memories with my family... like my old birthdays... I no longer have those videos and photos so all that is gone...

All the fanart I had... I can't get that back... because the fanart I've received have been deleted or I've been blocked by the people who gave me the fanart ( it was scary, all my old internet friends just turned on me, I won't explain it but it got so harsh and I couldn't take it, they just ended up blocking me and I deleted my account on those old websites... )

I'm so sorry to everyone... I'm so sorry for being so careless, pathetic, bothersome and a waste of time...

It's come to the point where I broke down and I've locked myself in the toilet, I'm using my sisters phone and I'm scared she'll come and look for me... I don't want anyone to see me in this state cause they'll ask why, and if I tell them, they'll get angry and punish me...
They'll tease me aswell...

This is so stupid... I'm so weak and emotional...

This doesn't even matter but I wanted to let you guys know... I have NOTHING to post...
All I can do is cry and apologize...

Everything hurts... my throat is blocked, I can barely breath, my vision is blurry, my eyes are puffy, my nose is red and my face is pale...

I look so sick and disgusting...

I'm so sorry... I keep apologizing for all my idiotic mistakes....

I didn't want to tell you guys, but I HAD too, cause if I don't say anything, you guys will think I'm a horrible person... ( which I am )

I apologize to my followers for being so useless...

I apologize to the readers reading this, I have wasted your time...

I apologize to the people who I was PLANNING to give fanart too...

I apologize to Steff and Jamie for being such a horrible friend...

The worst part is I can't fix anything cause I have nothing to draw with... I can only draw on iPads... but mine is broken, and phones are too small... and I can't afford another iPad...

I love you all... ♡
I'm so terribly sorry... ♡

♡ Lots of Love xx... ~Pastrii... ♡

~

( I'm sorry for my spelling mistakes and grammar, I hope you get the point cause right now I'm in a rush and I don't have time to fix my stupid vent or reply to your comments )

I love you all <333