CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE*

Fun fact: I always said I'd never write sex in my books...that lasted long didn't it! 😂

Thank you for reading! ❤️

DEXTER

The shit has hit the fan. I was two drinks into the party when Laine called to tell me that she'd spilt Betty's secret. The secret we'd all known about apart from our parents. The nine-month secret that will probably make them never trust anyone of us again.

I crawl into Olive's bed somehow feeling that having her close to me will swallow the pain in my gut. I hate the thought of disappointing anyone, but especialy my parents. Their lives revolve around us. Everything they did was to make sure we all had a childhood to remember. And now it feels like it's ruined.

"You awake?" I whisper, sliding closer towards her body.

Olive lets out a quiet murmur before rolling towards me, half of her hair covering her face. "What time is it?"

I turn my wrist, so my sports watch lights up. "Just gone one in the morning."

"Is this a booty call?" she yawns, giggling through it which is really fucking cute.

I laugh, knowing she'd settle my worries. "It can be."

I won't lie. The warmth of her body in the bed is a big turn-on, and the feel of the silk shorts against my legs isn't unpleasant. Sex is a good stress-reliever. Something I could use right now.

Olive slips her arm out from under the covers and wraps it around my neck, tugging me down, so our lips meet. Shit. My dick goes hard in an instant, the blood from my brain rushing there. I'm dizzy when she deepens the kiss until we're both a panting mess. I really was joking about the booty call, but I'm not mad when she tastes this sweet.

"I'm so worked up," she tells me, edging back.

I kiss her top lip and slide my hand up her pyjama top. "Olive, you little sexpot."

That giggle, though. It's addictive. "I don't," suddenly she turns shy. "You know, help myself out down there."

I stop my hand when it reaches her boob, trying to work out if she's hinting at what I think she is. "You don't masturbate."

"Gosh, Dex, don't use that word. It cringes me out," she cups my shoulder, nuzzling my neck.

I turn my head to kiss the side of her face, whispering, "Masturbate, masturbate, masturbate."

Olive moves on top of me and I fall on to my back, meeting her eyes in the dark when she shoves her hand on top of my mouth. "You're the worst."

I lick her hand which has her removing it from my mouth. "You think I'm the best? Aw, thanks, roomie."

Resting her hand on my chest, she stares down at me. "Oh, so I'm back to being the roomie?"

When she starts to dismount me, I catch her off guard by clutching her harder to my body, shoving my tongue into her mouth. Olive lets out a gargled moan but doesn't reject it. My bad girl. Our fingers are all over each other's bodies, hers more PG than mine as I push her legs open to stroke the skin on her inner thigh near her mound.

The rhythm of her breathing tells me that she's into this too which is a blessing considering the dirty things going on in my mind. I want to make her come, tie those pretty little arms up and make her come some more.

I fuck dirty, but she doesn't need to know that yet.

"Dex, this is really happening," she sighs into my mouth when I slide my finger up and down her slit, one slipping inside to brush over the sensitive nerves.

I press harder to make her moan out loud. "Yeah, baby, it's happening."

Reaching up to grip my jaw she breathes heavy on my face. "I'm not dreaming?"

Laughing, I show her she's very much awake by moving her to lay on her back and spread her legs. "I can be rough. That bother you?"

"No," she replies warily, settling deeper into the mattress. "By rough you mean hard right?"

I speed up my strokes. "Sometimes it's hard, sometimes it's soft while your tied to the bed frame, other times you're squished against the wall, me pounding you until you see stars."

"You talk dirty," she gasps, legs softening to the sides.

My dick throbs in my boxer briefs, aching to the point of pain. It would be so easy to pull it out and invade her in the best ways but I know I need to take this slow. Olive isn't like the other girls. She's sweet and still learning. I'm not here to scare her.

"I do a hell lot more than talk dirty but you'll see that in time. Just tell me what you like and I'll get you off," I respond, bending down to capture her lips.

Olive settles into the kiss, pushing her hips up to meet my hand a few times. "I haven't orgasmed in over a year. Give me one."

Your wish is my command.

"A year?" I respond, excited to see her fall apart.

Lost in the moment, she goes quiet and I need to see her face. Turning to switch on the lamp beside the bed, I keep my fingers working their magic and turn back when a low light floods the room.

Eyes sealed shut, she opens her mouth to moan, shutting it after when she realises she's being loud. We have a full house and it would definitely be disrespectful for them to hear us but I know I won't give two shits in the moment.

Hopefully they're asleep.

I slide my hand further towards her entrance, my palm keeping tabs on those worked up nerves. Dipping two fingers inside, I start moving them back and forth, feeling her clench around me.

"Ahhh," she cries, heavy eyes on me, one hand in my hair to keep the moment sweet.

I'm past the point of caring if my dick escapes by ripping the material. I'm going to be taking them off in a minute anyway. My brain goes to Olive's small hands and my vision imagines them wrapped around me.

Using my free hand to manhandle my guy, I rearrange myself, squeezing hard when I fist the base. Olive is breathing heavy now. Tiny moans escaping her with my fingers forcibly moving in and out, curling towards the spot that's going to push her over the edge.

"Shall I stroke you?" she pants, eyes rolling to the back of her head.

In any other situation I'd say yes, touch me all you want but the girl's not had pleasure in months. If I went as long as she did, my dick would probably stop working or fall off.

I shudder at the thought.

"No," I growl, bending to reach her neck, long and slender, sucking on the soft skin near her earlobe.

"Harder," she whispers, chest flushing red, body starting to stiffen up when I stroke her stomach.

Hard was something I knew all too well. I learnt from the best, but that's a story for another day. Sex clubs not something that would get her off. I'd like to fucking take her to one in the future. Let the others watch us come apart, wishing she was theirs.

God would they wish. Innocent. Intelligent. Beautiful. Olive is the perfect candidate. My head goes to the sexy underwear, the way her icy blue eyes would take it all in and almost explode on the spot.

Tipping her head back she lifts one arm into the air and fists her fingers together, lifting her shoulders off the bed, muscles clamping my fingers like a vice. Moaning out loud she whispers my name, eyes sealing shut when I watch her every move.

It's a dream.

A fucking dream.

....

Dexter has a dark side 🙊