Chapter 31: I fucked up (part 2)

Leo's pov

I made sure I showed no emotion during this time because I really wanted a bullet through everyone's head right now.

I cleared my throat and spoke calm but with authority.

"Half of u are probably wondering why am I here, well I have one question and one question only.

Where is my father?"

People started looking at each other with faces of worry

I just stared at them for a moment and raised a brow.

"Look I don't have time to play these games with you all" I said pulling out one of the guns, laying it on my lap.

"I have places to go and things to do and you looking dumb is not going to get us anywhere is it."

Some man stood up and bowed.

I mentally rolled my eyes and nodded towards him.

"Why do u want him"

"Because"

"Because what"

"Because he's my father and I need him, I don't have to explain myself to you, so do u know where he is or not?"

"No"

I picked up the gun and shot him quicker then lighting

I was trying to be calm but he had to mess it up

I stepped over his dead body and paced back in forth.

"You guys are already driving me crazy, all u have to do is tell me where my father is and this will be over.

"Our loyalty is to him only, not his son"

"But your life lies in my hands, I can easily kill you!!"

Like this

I shot three men and two girls.

"Fast and easy huh, so who's next

"You can't just come in here killing people because your mad"

"I'm not mad I'm more pissed, angry, enraged. And if I don't get fucking answers now everyone will die, leader of a fucking mob or not"

Someone spoke up,

"Sir we really don't know where he is he didn't tell us where he was going or how long he'd be gone"

"Really"

"Yes sir"

I could see the fear in his eyes but, I didn't care all I cared about was finding my fucking wife or fiance

I turned to look at my guards I was angry and they all ready knew. I started heading for the door and whistled so RC could follow.

As I shut the door gun shots were heard loud and clear, screams and shouting.

Well sorry for some people your leaders are gone.

I got in and waited for my guards to get in their car.

I was on my way to the warehouse to do some work then off to my office.

Zara's pov

I was in so much pain when I woke up in some bed

I was in so much pain when I woke up in some bed. This room actually looked nice compared to that stinking room I was in.

I got up and opened the door the hallways looked different and this actually looked like a house.

I went down to the kitchen and there he was cooking breakfast.

I stopped in my tracks and cleared my throat.

he turned around and smiled

" Your awake" I just looked at him"

Are you serious Kingston, your apart of this.

"Yep" he said so bluntly

I ran into the kitchen and grab the first thing I saw which was a knife

I will murder you if you don't let me go!

No please don't I'm so scared, he said sarcasticly

He thought I was paying to.

I ran up to him and stabbed him in the side.

I wasn't even thinking or was i?

I called 911 so that they could come get him.

I grabbed a few things and was about to live until Jose, Leo's father walked in and stuck me with a needle, then everything went black