chessington: world of adventure (chessington south - england)

Cheesington is scarier than Legoland, but Thorpe Park and Alton Towers easily overpower it.
Chessington World of Adventures Resort is a Theme Park, Zoo and Hotel Complex in Chessington, Greater London, England. The complex opened as Chessington Zoo in 1931, with the theme park being developed alongside the zoo by The Tussauds Group and opening on 7 July 1987, as one of the first themed amusement parks in Britain. The theme park, which features over 40 rides, is now owned by Merlin Entertainments. After Merlin owned Chessington in 2007 the resort has increased in tourist destinations, including two on-site hotels, a high ropes course and camp site.

I'm not the best at describing so I recommend watching povs on YouTube.
The best rides/most thrilling at Chessington are probably:

-Rattlesnake: Lines are usually up to 30 minutes.
This ride is made of steel and when you get to the top and the turns happen you feel as if you are going to fall off. Also has an indoor but where you can see a little bit of the line. (Nemu has ridden this)

-Rameses Revenge: Lines are actually dealt with fast.
When I lined up I was at the back and when the people infront of me got on I was at the front. The most frequent ride to break down. It isn't open on week days during term because it takes so much power to run. When I was in the line to get in the ride it broke down so I wasn't allowed to go on it since my mum feared I would get stuck. There was also a ride called Ripsaw at Alton Towers that was just like this but it was shutdown around the first 2017 season. Alton Towers didn't give a reason why but it's probably because this also broke down a bit. This is arguably the scariest ride at Chessington due to the way it works. (Nemu hasn't and sadly never will ride this)

-Kobra: Lines are usually around 45 minutes.
This is a spinning ride and seems quite intimidating. It spins while coming back and forth on a 'W' shaped rail. I'm not quite sure how to explain it but I was scared to go on it at first, but the second time I went Chessington I went on it twice, it was amazing. (Nemu has ridden this)

-Vampire: Lines can get up to an 1 hour- 45 minutes.
This ride goes around the park with your legs dangling. It's not that fast but if you ride with people like me, if no one is screaming, we will scream just so we don't look dry riders. I have really long legs and I was scared they would get smacked against the walls but they didn't. But if you start thrashing around like one of my idiot friends then they may get hit. (Nemu has ridden this)

Black Buccaneer: Lines are like 10 minutes, most people chicken out.
This ride scared the shit outta me. The safety bar didn't even hold down. It hovers over you so with my long ass legs I dug my feet into the floor so I stayed planted. So we sat at the back and we went into the air. If you want to go the highest go to he back. (Nemu has ridden this)

Dragons fury: Lines are almost always around 1 hour unless you get there really early.
My favourite ride and I think this one is/looks better than Sonic Spinball. Recommended to get a fast track for this or do the single rider which means you'll go on with random strangers. I used the single rider and it saved so much time.n(Nemu has ridden this)

As for the hotels I haven't been, but they are expensive af. Oh and GoApe is really fun, a friend done it ;)

That's it. I know I didn't cover all the rides, but I done the most popular ones. All the other rides don't really get that many lines and I didn't go on any others. The rest are flat rides (of course not including Scorpion Express).

Please request something, thank you for reading ❤️

!!!: i wrote this around april time, when i was still kawaiikittyeevee, and since then rameses revenge has, sadly, closed permanently, it closed on novemebr 3rd of this year. although i never got to go on rameses it was an iconic ride and i will miss it, hopefully this is can finally tell merlin to give chessington something! a new major flat like kobrs or samurai/rush at thorpe. or possibly a coaster. i just want my home park to get something
new (i also say thorpe is my home park but i think chessington is closer)
anyway, expect more from me soon! ❤️