I hate this

Sebastian laCroix pov.

today was my big day. I was finally getting married to the person I loved the most....sonic the hedgehog. I, Sebastian laCroix the venture prince of LA was getting married to worlds fastest moving creature. how could I resist such a man?? well- hedgehog but you got that. allow me to tell the story of how we met.

*flashback*

Ventrue tower, downtown LA

I was sitting at my desk, waiting for the fledgling to return with my Ankaran Sarcophagus. I cleared my throat and waited patiently (sure) after like 5 hours the fledgling returns. "sarcophagus?! OWO OWOWOWOWOOWOWO?????!??!?!?!??!?!" I shot up from my desk. "that shit was stolen my boy." I stopped and glared so deep into his soul I could see the discomfort on his face. "epic fail." with nothing more to say I walked out the room without turning back. I left the ventrue tower and stomped so far away I dont even think I'm in LA anymore. i looked up from the ground and saw the cartoon-like clouds and trees. it was still night but it felt like thick jelly outside. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something. something like a blue blur. it frightened me, I tried looking for the way out or where i came from or where I was but no luck. Just then i saw the blue blur again but this time it was getting closer and closer to me when I realized what it was i stood there in shock. "ur gay" the blue blur had said to me. "who are you? what is this place??" sonic sighed. "read the sign libtard" he pointed at the sign that said "WELCOME TO CWCVILLE" laCroix glared at the sign. "what wasnt here two seconds ago and this doesn't tell me who you are." lacroix was getting frustrated. "ha well im sonic. sonic the hedgehog. also known as the speed of light. i am the fastest moving creature in the world. who are YOU, pretty boy?" the blue hedgehog winked. w-was he flirting with me?! well....he is handsome. there is no denying that but we had only just met. "i am prince lacroix. prince of LA and epic fortniter." sonic squinted at the short blonde man for 15 minutes before saying only one word. "gay."

*flashback ends*

now was the time i walk down the aisle. i see my love, chili dog stain on his t-shirt. so romantic. everyone at this wedding looked so cheerful. Ellie with her husband kakyion from jojos bizzare adventure. kakyion was zoned out, looking at his wife. Ellie regrets even going, she regrets everything actually. across from those two love birds was serina and her disgusting husband beckett that smelled so bad they were the only ones in the row of seats. everyone looked like they were about to vomit but that could just be becketts stench. enough of that. now was the time for this to be official. i looked at my soon to be husband and winked. he was zoned out and drooling. how sweet. the priest, Elizabeth-bethy-beth, looked stoned as hell (shes outstandingly beautiful) began to speak "so like, were gathered here today to um watch these two tie the knot, i guess. sonic do you have anything to say to lacroix?" sonic cleared his throat, "cum hard like fortnite, bro" lacroix started to tear up from joy "lacroix, anything you want to say to sonic?" lacroix nodded "everyone else made me go owo. you made me go uwu" sonics string of drool became a puddle. "okayyyyyy.sonic do you take lacroix to be your husband?" hes so handsome when he thinks... "uuuuUUUUUUUuuuuUUuuuUUUuUUuUuUhhhhHhHHHHHhhHhHHHhHhHhHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh, sure" Elizabeth was half asleep. "k, lac-" i was cut off "YES I DO" i kissed the hedgehog and his drool got allllll over my suit but i could care less. i only wanted to be with my love. "we're now legally allowed to leave." kakyion whispered to himself. Kakyion and Ellie left as quick as possible. becketts nasty hair started producing bugs so they had to leave as well. Elizabeth ran out quickly so she could vomit and read killing, stalking. the two men were alone and together. thats all they ever wanted. "oh sonic~ i love you so much." sonic did the vape nation sign "you too bea. youre like life to me" lacroix smiled widely "same, bea."

-end.