epic.

venture tower at 11pm

lacroix pov.

it has been 3 weeks since me and sonic have been married. happiest three weeks of my undead life. me and my lover have been playing Minecraft and well,,,,,yeah now......holding hands. I know thats very explicit but we've been wanted to do that for a while. however I think its time for me and my love to take a step bigger. to finally go on and say it. I think its time for me and sonic to have our first child.

*the next night at the venture tower.*

"sonic my darling....you look great tonight" lacroix stood up from his desk and kissed sonic on his cheek. "w." lacroix blushed and looked away "you say the most romantic things. things that really make me spit into my sack. twist my gears. fiddle with my fungus~" sonic stepped on lacroix toes and winked "wowwww~ im very steamy right now" "I know, you nasty banana licker~" sonic pinned lacroix to his desk. "oh sonic...eat my entire ass and call me ninja." lacroix smiled softly at his lover. "sans undertale fucked your mom." sonic whispered softly to lacroix.

*5 years later, sonic junior was born* (((((((((killme))))))))))

sonic was late coming home AGAIN. it was the seventh night. lacroix was livid. sonic walked through the door and lacroix crossed his arms, angrily. "ahem." sonic rolled his eyes. "k, nerd. wass poppin?" "WASS POPPIN???? R E A L L Y? you! you! fuvkbbjkrenvkje. I cant believe youre cheating on me! you twat!" sonic started cracking up. "its. not. funny. I want a divorce, sonic." sonic glared at lacroix "you dont mean it." lacroix glared twice as hard back "oh I mean it. and im keeping sonic junior. pack your things and LEAVE." lacroix started crying a fucking river. "fine if you cant handle my quirkiness imma go go. bye bye piss drinker. cant believe you accused me of cheating but whateves, eat toe fungus you stinky boob." with that being said sonic took his leave.

weeks after that went down lacroix slept with shadow the hedgehog and sonic was extremely mad when he heard the news and threw his fist into the wall of a McDonalds so hard his anus popped. sonic sent lacroix a message on tinder, "lacroix, unblocked me on facebook and let me see the kids." "better luck next time, fuckboy"

*I hope you all know im making this up as I go.* *3 months later at fibbers* *sonic and lacroix meet for the first time in 3 months (lol)*

lacroix decided to break the silence between them. "so...how have you been?" "I heard you drank shadows piss. then my anus popped." lacroix looked at sonic for a long long while before speaking again. "thats kinda hot." sonic glared at Sebastian "my anus popped and you think its hot." Sebastian begins sweating. "maybe...." sonic glared harder so hard that he could feel his popped anus slowly popping again.

*UNTIL NEXT TIME*

(please dont kill me I know it was a long wait for this disgustingly written chapter but like aye at least you know they had sex}

*