WILL

Ferries wheel

Ferries wheel

●●●

"You came, Noeul."

How could I not? How could I deny you?

Taking my hands in yours, making them your very own prisoner you took me to the ferries wheel.

We sat there, not together but opposite of each other. Silence was too overpowering. The shadow of dark thoughts getting bigger, bolder.

Have I lost my everything?

Warmth. I felt warmth on my cheeks. Raising my head, I became the solemn captive in your hands.

Our mouth stayed closed. Our eyes did all the talk.

"I love you."

Your voice barely audible, lips quivering with eyes full of tears. A reflection of my own.

"I love you so much, Noeul. I didn't realize I was hurting you. I failed to be a good boyfriend to you I'm sor "

Muting your words with the only way possible, I kissed you proclaiming my love for you.

Didn't realize how long we were kissing and hugging each other. It felt so right that my heart ached to let you go.

You didn't let go of my hand even when we reached on the door step of my home.

I saw the ache in your eyes, I could feel the ache in your heart with the way you were squeezing my hand. But your lips still held a smile.

"I love you so much. I'm sorry for being so selfish. I can't let you go yet."

Kissing my forehead, then my nose, cheeks and finally lips. You lingered there longer.

Leaving my hand, getting away with slow steps, your eyes never left mine as you kept walking backwards.

Your lips still held that smile.

I kept looking at you, suddenly feeling weird in my stomach.

With each step you took, a part of me was withering. With each step you took I felt your eyes talking to me, leaving hints behind to solve the riddled you.

I failed to see them, failed to read the meaning of your words.

If I had known you were bidding me good bye, I'd have hold you, never let you go that day.