The box

Phil pulled out a vibrator and a whip. Dan shuttered. Now phil said walking over. He whipped dan's thigh and dan yelled. He sobbed quietly. Phil whipped dan a couple more times leaving marks all over his thighs, cock, stomach, and ass. "You fucking whore" he said whipping the younger boy "look at you slut your hear right now because you disobeyed all you had to do was fucking wait you mother fucking whore" he was practically screaming at this point. "Your a stupid fucking slut look at you already rock hard just from hanging and being whipped. Only I know how to do that to you you know" he said whipping him still. Dan was in fact hard as could be. He was a slut for pain. He then grabbed the vibrator shoving it up dan's ass. Dan moans as phil hits his prostate. Phil of course did this intentionally. He wanted there to be a need for the cock ring. He turned it to the highest setting immediately and dan screamed in pleasure. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT DADDY" he screamed tightening his walls against the vibrator. "Oh that reminds me" phil said. "I have to go water the house plants" He smiled adorable. Dan didn't find it as amusing as he usually would as his hair was matted with sweat and he was covered in red marks with a vibrator directly hitting his prostate on full power. "I'll be right back" phil said. "Are you fucking kidding me" dan muttered. " what did you say" phil growled as he hit dan across the face hard. "Don't fucking question me slut your in trouble remember" Dan nods slowly and phil leaves. Dan moans as the vibrator hits his abused prostate. He begins to scream in pleasure as it becomes overwhelming for him. "Fuck fuck FUCK" he repeats. He wants to cum so badly. It's hurting him. He moans looking down over his marked body. It just turned him on even more thinking of phil cracking the whip scaring his bare flesh. Phil was just moseying along completely naked watering and caring for his house plants. Every once in a while he would smirk hearing dans screams echoing through the entire house. Phil finished and decided to check on dan. Dan, not having the energy to scream anymore moans loudly. Tears stream down his face. Phil walks in . "Daddy please " dan whines crying. "It hurts I need to cum please daddy." Phil walked over. Dan flinches scared he was going to get hit again. He began "to cry. Phil ran his hands over dans scarred torso. "Baby" phil said lifting dan's chin "ye-es da-ha-da-dd-dy" he sobbed barely being able to breath. He was a complete mess. Phil frowned almost feeling sorry for dan. Phil stroked his hard cock. dan moaned and shuttered. Phil took the vibrator out of dan. "Oh thank you daddy" dan said with his eyes closed. He was to tired to open them.  Dan thruster his cock into phil hand. Phil pulled away. "Please daddy I'm your little fucktoy dan whined. Phil became harder with that comment. It made him even more painfully aroused. He stood on the edge of the tub and unhooked dan. Dan fell with a bang into the empty tub. He yelled loudly and began sobbing quietly. He needed to cum so fucking bad. He screamed in pain. "Shut up" phil said in a semi softer tone. Dan tried to stop himself  but the pain and pleasure was to much for him to handle.