Book of Powers: Chapter 5- A new arrival

ANDREA P.O.V.
I walked into class as usual, Seth was talking to Heather, Kyler and Tatia were talking and Stefan was being Stefan. I sat down in the back of the class when the door slammed open and a new kid walked in. The teacher looked at him and smiled. "This is our new student, Nick Shade" He said and Nick smiled and sat down in the middle row near the door. I kept an eye on him because I don't trust new people all that much. I see Lia, Tatia and Seth walk up to him and talk but I just stayed in my corner. The teacher said for us to work on our project of our Affinities and I groan along with the class. As I work I hear snips of Seth and Heather's conversation. "What do you think it is?" Seth asked, I looked confused but decided to not pay much attention to it. "We should keep an eye on them" Heather suggested to Seth and I get a little more invested but the bell rang and class was over. As I walk out of the class I decided to test Nick. "Hey Nick!" I yelled and everyone looked at me including Nick, "Try this!" I yelled again as I sent a storm of rocks at Nick but Nick was to quick he sent a gush if Dark Purple wind and blew the rocks at me, I dogged them and looked scared. Everyone laughed and nervously laughed along as well and walked away and straight home.